Understanding Manual

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Understanding Manual

Post by demuc1973 »

It is pretty clear what the effect of changing the level A / B values is; a change in the output voltage.
It is not quite as clear with Adjust without Select (Value C) - the time axis is certainly changed, but I am not sure whether for a part or all of it ...
It is totally in the dark for me which physical value Value D, i.e. Adjust + Select, changes?

Can someone help me there?

"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
admin
Site Admin

Re: Understanding Manual

Post by admin »

It depends on the mode.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

This page from the 2B instruction manual explains most of it...
2B modes guide 01a.jpg
2B modes guide 02.jpg
** (N.B. the original page contains a couple of errors that I've taken the liberty of correcting)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stimaddict on Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

The tabular overview is very important, I have to keep it in mind.

Unfortunately, the handling of select+adjust with one hand is not easy.
I would like to have another control knob for this.
If a 2B with another control knob for this function would be offered, I would buy it, even if I already own a 2B.

It would also be good to have a larger space between the knobs.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Now it makes sense to me why I could not clearly classify the value C - I always assumed that it works at the same point on the time axis ... If that is different in each mode - I slowly climb through ...
Unfortunately, the handling of select+adjust with one hand is not easy.
I would like to have another control knob for this.
If a 2B with another control knob for this function would be offered, I would buy it, even if I already own a 2B.
Handling Select + Adjust, with a little practice I can now do it one-handed with left, even though I'm right-handed.
More distance between the controllers + one more controller? The case size of the 2B has already turned out to be relatively large - as a purely stationary device in the living room, bedroom or play room it may well work. As i read here, however, some users are also active with the mobile device; I don't know if the electronics layout allows it. So I can live with it so far ...
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist