Unexpected urinating while stimming?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Firefly
Active

Unexpected urinating while stimming?

Post by Firefly »

I had a session with my 2b the other night. I was on waterfall mode. I had a steel wire loop around my helmet and a pad on my perenium. I also had a pad on each thigh, this was on Chanel b.

I felt like I was having a HFO and relaxed to enjoy, then I noticed I was spurting urine instead?

Every wave of the waterfall mode pushed out more urine?

Does anyone have any idea why this happened to me as I have never had this before?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Unexpected urinating while stimming?

Post by Stimaddict »

Don't worry because this is completely normal. Sexual stimulation puts additional pressure on your bladder while causing your urinary sphincters (the two muscles used to control the exit of urine) to relax. It's called 'urge incontinence'.

Just avoid drinking liquids prior to stimming and pee as much as possible to empty your bladder before starting a session.
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

Thanks stim! I suspected it was the positioning of contacts. I see now what was happening. Thank you! Hugh
whaappen1968
Active

Post by whaappen1968 »

I've had this as well.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

I've experienced 'Peegasms' many! times over the years, usually happens on modes that are continuous.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

This has never happened to me before.
However I do find that stimming on an empty bladder just feels better.
CaSlut
Active

Post by CaSlut »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:59 am Don't worry because this is completely normal. Sexual stimulation puts additional pressure on your bladder while causing your urinary sphincters (the two muscles used to control the exit of urine) to relax. It's called 'urge incontinence'.

Just avoid drinking liquids prior to stimming and pee as much as possible to empty your bladder before starting a session.
Yes, because who wants to have to disconnect and go pee in the middle?
Sissybecky

Post by Sissybecky »

Say… yanno … just for the sake of argument one wanted to induce this (in a male). Do you guys have any pointers on how one might achieve this?

Thanks!
Kleenxxx
Active

Post by Kleenxxx »

I was also kinda curious what this would be like. Seems also kinda potential to add a new control aspect haha. Perhaps the introduction of a diaper fetish hah
ouioui
Active

Post by ouioui »

Sissybecky wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:41 am Say… yanno … just for the sake of argument one wanted to induce this (in a male). Do you guys have any pointers on how one might achieve this?

Thanks!
I guess just drinking enough combined with a continuous stim should do the trick.

I'm also not a fan of stimming on a full bladder though, guess it depends on the individual