4 electrodes with 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
steeltoepower
Active

Re: 4 electrodes with 2B

Post by steeltoepower »

Be careful with nipple stimming. I´ve read many times to do not stim nipples as it is dangerous (it is the heart area). Ofcourse you´ll keep the power low, but I suggest to read about it. Maybe I am too scared and it is possible, I don´t know myself and base myself on advises I´ve read. I don´t want you to overcome something bad.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

TBH I think the "nothing above the waist rule" is overstated. It would make many medically recommended TENS pad positions an absolute no-no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0yvn_SU6LI

*BIPOLAR* nipple trodes can be considered safe. Monopolar nipple trodes are also fairly safe IMHO. Provided you don't do anything stupid like directly driving current straight through your heart (i.e. electrodes front and back of your chest) then there's not much to worry about.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Basically, one must not forget that 2B is still electrical current, albeit very little and as safe as possible.
If you are really well informed, do not belong to a risk group (e.g. heart disease, pregnant, cardiac pacemaker.....) and then provided you do nothing stupid, as Stimaddict likes to write ;) , then nothing happens.
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:46 pm
erina88 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:50 am Does that mean I would also not enjoy the the estim Bipolar eclip?
Maybe, I don't know. Cut the TENS pads down to 3/4 inch by 1/2 inch and place them close together on the nipple, until they are almost touching. I suggest you should keep the power low and use routines that have very little variation.
I went to cut th TENS pad down to the size u suggest. Yea. A lot better. Before this I was using the large TENS pad and it merely vibrate my chest and not the nipples. Only cons is that, becos the TENS pad is now smaller, they dun stick as well and tend to move out of place.

Perhaps I need to try the clamps next :)
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

erina88 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:17 am Only cons is that, becos the TENS pad is now smaller, they dun stick as well and tend to move out of place.
Use medical tape to hold the pads in place. You can get it at your local pharmacy - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332109971695

Every stimmer should have a roll of this in their estim toolkit. It's brilliant for sticking things to your skin.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

So that the pads don't wander, I use a tight-fitting sports top from the women's sports shop. You have to adjust once, but then the situation remains stable. I am very happy with it ...
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

demuc1973 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:45 pm So that the pads don't wander, I use a tight-fitting sports top from the women's sports shop. [...] I am very happy with it ...
And I bet you look great in it too demuc!! :D ;) :D
demuc1973
Active Developer

Re: 4 Elektroden mit 2B

Post by demuc1973 »

And I bet you look great in it too demuc!!
Check it out for yourself ;)

Just only for you, Stimaddict :lol:
erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

Thanks