4 electrodes with 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
erina88
Active

4 electrodes with 2B

Post by erina88 »

Is this possible with just a 2B powerbox?

I usually stim with 2 x CR loop and moaner (connect only center) in triphase. Thinking of buying and adding 2 nipple clamp electrodes (the estim Bipolar eclip) to the set up.

Any ideas?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 4 electrodes with 2B

Post by Stimaddict »

Each bipolar nipple clamp is TWO electrodes in a single unit. So if you use 2x bipolar nipple clamps that is 4 electrodes in total. That would take up both chaanels of your 2B, or you could use splitter cables to use just one channel. Either way it's a waste of your 2B IMHO.

Honestly, what I would do is use a separate 2-Channel TENS unit. Nipple-stim doesn't need much power or variable routines/stimfiles. A medium priced TENS box would be fine for this.
Last edited by Stimaddict on Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:05 pm Each bipolar nipple clamp is TWO electrodes in a single unit. So if you use 2x bipolar nipple clamps that is 4 electrodes in total. That would take up both chaanels of your 2B, or you could use splitter cables to use just one channel. Either way it's a waste of your 2B IMHO.

Honestly, what I would do is use a separate 2-Channel TENS unit. Nipple-stim doesn't need much power or variable routines/simfiles. A medium priced TENS box would be fine for this.
In that case, I guess I'll try it with the ElectraStim Flick Duo that I had since retired ever since I got the 2B.

Thanks for the reply
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

erina88 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:10 pm In that case, I guess I'll try it with the ElectraStim Flick Duo that I had since retired ever since I got the 2B.
Yes, that would be great. I also have an ElectraStim Flick that is rubbish for cock/ass stimming but works fine for nipple play.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Incidentally if you want to experiment with bipolar nipple-stim just cut down two TENS pads and stick them on both sides of the same nipple. If necessary you can use a strip of paper tape to hold them in place.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Re: 4 Elektroden mit 2B

Post by demuc1973 »

You can certainly try it with splinters - but in my experience stimulating between the legs or the nipples is a big difference. In the penis I prefer different frequency patterns than on the nipples ... this is where the 2B reaches its limits ...
For me, a 2B is not enough. That's why a second 2B is firmly on the wish list as soon as financially ...

Activating an old device for this is certainly an economical solution.
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
geneb
Active

Post by geneb »

Try Joannes nipple clamps! They’re amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:25 pm Incidentally if you want to experiment with bipolar nipple-stim just cut down two TENS pads and stick them on both sides of the same nipple. If necessary you can use a strip of paper tape to hold them in place.
I tried the two TENS pad route but I did not really like it. Does that mean I would also not enjoy the the estim Bipolar eclip?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

erina88 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:50 am Does that mean I would also not enjoy the the estim Bipolar eclip?
Maybe, I don't know. Cut the TENS pads down to 3/4 inch by 1/2 inch and place them close together on the nipple, until they are almost touching. I suggest you should keep the power low and use routines that have very little variation.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Re: 4 Elektroden mit 2B

Post by demuc1973 »

To test whether you like nipple or whether the 2B for nipple is OK, I would try the following.
Start setting: Bounce 94:88, A> 20, B> 20
Slowly increase A and B until you feel are OK; After a while you have to correct it because the body gets used to it
Also experiment with the 94 downwards (I can go to 70 that it is still gentle)
Don't be alarmed: If you slowly feel your way up with A / B, there comes the point where your body begins to react to the stimulation. The point can be a short, uncomfortable tingle - you can overcome this faster if you simply add 3 points to A / B - but others alsoenjoythis tingle.

I hope this is helpful for you, erina88

Update: erina88 suggests a female user?

I once read on the WWW that the number of nerve points in people's breasts always has almost the same number, regardless of whether they are huge tits or small man's breasts. After these performances, people with smaller breasts have an advantage here with e-stimulation.
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist