Program Idea for 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
NightWhoSaysNi
Active

Program Idea for 2B

Post by NightWhoSaysNi »

Hi,

I don't know if anyone came up with this idea already. At least I didn't find anything.

What about an additional program like a 'slow random'. Instead of shocking every few seconds there could be a shock or a short series of just minutes apart. I imagine a situation being bound, waiting and being afraid, when I will receive the next shock as one of the possible uses.

The time between the shocks could either be the same for every value in a given interval or it could follow a probability-distribution for example gaussian or anything reasonable. Maybe this could even be changed in an extra menu-point like it's done with the power-level (high, low).

One of the two setings could be the average time between the shocks, the other the width or standard-deviation of the distribution. For the average time maybe a range of 1-10 minutes could be interesting. One minute would lead to quite frequent shocks, while at 10 minutes you could easily have to wait for half an hour, if the standard-deviation was set appropriately.

I guess it would be nice if there was a way to influence the lenght of the shock. But this would require more settings than currently available. One way could be to assign these to a combination of pressing the SELECT-button and turning the intensity-adjustmen. Yet this doesn't sound like a good idea to me as it could make adjustment quite confusing.

As these are just ideas, I'd like to hear what you, the other users, think of it.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Program Idea for 2B

Post by admin »

The current Beta has the ability to extend the timings on the Random Setting. Having really long timings (1-10 minutes), means people then complain they are too long.

If you are using Commander, then it is possible to create programs with such delays and levels as you require, but we don't currently have an option to add in a random component to the programs.... something to consider I think :-)

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
demuc1973
Active Developer

Re: Program Idea for 2B

Post by demuc1973 »

Something that would be nice in this context, a clean software interface module, to which you could simple log into with your own Visualbasic, CC +, Qbasic, Pascal, Excel files ..... software.

After all, basically it would be relatively easy to program functions as described by NightWhoSaysNi yourself - unfortunately I still have considerable problems with sending to the 2B ...

pienk and paulallen87 on Github already have a clear basis for this. Unfortunately, I have not yet managed to connect my own modules properly.

:?: Perhaps there will be someone who can create a terminal module that can be used in a variety of ways?
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist