'A Split' mode orgasms

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
EnglishGent
Active

Re: 'A Split' mode orgasms

Post by EnglishGent »

You’re so right (as always!). 75 minutes on A Split playing with those settings you recommended. So close to cumming so many times!

SteamStimlater
Active

Post by SteamStimlater »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:50 pm Thank God for estim. Before estim I never believed mind-blowing orgasmic experiences like this were even possible.
Take another look at A-Split, and as always experiment, experiment, experiment!
word word! :-)
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

To have the same effect (pulsed on A and continuous on B)
I had to use B split :|

Same settings... feel of 6 and rate of 98 and i get handjob/blowjob feeling.

Not sure why mine is reversed... B split rather than a split.
But I got it to work anyway...
Bigchilli
Active

Post by Bigchilli »

ooh gonna try this tonight
dubguy1963
Active

Post by dubguy1963 »

I tried this with a triphase wiring - which it then dawned on me, doesn't work as described?

Or am I getting confused?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

dubguy1963 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:34 am I tried this with a triphase wiring - which it then dawned on me, doesn't work as described?
With Triphase (or a 3-electrode setup) you are mixing continuous and pulsed at the 'Common' electrode, so it won't work the same.
gnutp
Active

Post by gnutp »

I've received my 2B recently and found the Split modes rather effective too.

I ended up trying A Split mode with 3 unipolar CR loops in a "triphase" setup (2 common wires in the base CR). With the pulsing sensation along the shaft, and the continuous flow through the balls. As pointed out this produces a different sensation, but still worked a treat.

I'll be trying your suggested setup with a Moaner next though!
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:31 pm
dubguy1963 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:34 am I tried this with a triphase wiring - which it then dawned on me, doesn't work as described?
With Triphase (or a 3-electrode setup) you are mixing continuous and pulsed at the 'Common' electrode, so it won't work the same.
That will be why mine didn't work.
I had finished a long 3 hour session in tri-phase and I was trying your settings after a short recovery period.

Rookie mistake :lol:
latexlover6969

Post by latexlover6969 »

I just read this thread yesterday and decided to give the split A a go. I inserted the flanged plug up my butt and hooked up to the inner connection then inserted a urethral plug and hooked the other lead to it. WOW I played with the settings and I had the plug ghost fucking my ass and a wonderful squeezing feeling in my cock I gently rubbed the underside of my cock head and not long there was pre cum leaking . I turned up the power and shot a huge load of cum and lube . I will definitely try this combination again.
rjohan

Post by rjohan »

Great mode
I use Chanel A with a pad under right ball and rubber around the cock head. Chanel B with pad under left ball and around cock base.
Setting on feel at 100 and adjust Chanel A from 18 and up and B from 30 and up. Rock hard in a short time :D :D
Adjusting puls from 1-48. Best at 34 i think :mrgreen: Short time to HFO