'A Split' mode orgasms

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 'A Split' mode orgasms

Post by Stimaddict »

acechild wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:47 am How did you know, He was using one of those in the butt? :?:
Coz I know what a 'Depth Charge' is and which hole it fits in! ;)

BTW welcome to the group acechild. If you like stimming you've come to the right place.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

On the subject of the "Depth Charge" electrode, I thought I should chip in with my experiences. I came across a some advertising for it way back, and thought it looked really good. The perfect way to get the stim exactly where I wanted it on my prostate, I thought. However, my experience didn't live up to my expectations. It was really difficult to use for solo play, for a number of reasons:

1) It needed to be held in place all the time, otherwise its position would slip and it was no longer on target.
2) If it was inserted too far, it would activate the sciatic nerve, sending a horrible tingling expression down my leg and making my leg twitch uncontrollably.
3) A large amount of the "handle" section was left projecting when it was inserted, making it impossible to stim when sitting or lying on my back.
4) The connection to this electrode is via 2 mm TENS pins. To my mind, they are far too fragile to connect to an anal electrode, especially when the connections stick straight out at the back. I've bent too many 2 mm pins in anal electrodes over the years, and even had one shear off, leaving the connection socket blocked. Boy, was that a fiddle to extract!

As I say, my experiences were as a solo player. If you've got someone else working on you with the Depth Charge, then the problems above can probably be avoided. Otherwise, you might want to avoid making an expensive wrong purchase.
abii
Active

Post by abii »

I tried a-split several times with great result (I used continous mode for cock and pulse for butt/prostate). I think It would be even better to have a possibility mixing different modes (e.g. to use THROB/thrust on A channel and pulse on B).
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

abii wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:53 pm I think It would be even better to have a possibility mixing different modes (e.g. to use THROB/thrust on A channel and pulse on B).

I have often thought the same. :idea:
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

It’s something we are working on, but it’s far more complex that you might think

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

@Stimaddict:
Thank you for pointing out the A-split mode
It gave me my very first HFO today
So Thanks for this great setting
WillyWonka
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

That is great to hear WW. I still use those same 'A Split' settings regularly. It's like a time bomb. You just wait until it creeps up on you then BANG!
Domandus

Post by Domandus »

estim_si wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:36 am It’s something we are working on, but it’s far more complex that you might think

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am glad to read about it.
I'm not an IC programmer, but I have studied the principle. So I have an idea of the complexity.

Therefore even more: It would be great if you could do it! 8-) 8-) 8-)
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:50 pm
My setup was on Channel A only, using a CR loop around the cock head with another larger loop around the ball sack (top half insulated). At other times I've simply used two TENS pads on the cock and balls.
I set the 'pulse feel' right down to 6 for an easy ride.
If you are using the split mode, that's designed for two channels. I'm not understanding. If using only one channel, you either just be getting a pulse or a continuous. Doesn't using only A defeat the purpose?

A and B split are my favorite modes. I really don't understand the difference between the two though. They both really do the same thing I think just a reverse of the other I believe.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rjkstim wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:50 am Doesn't using only A defeat the purpose?
Yes, you're probably right. But boy oh boy it works!