HFO via anal plug

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
RusMann

HFO via anal plug

Post by RusMann »

Hi,
Can someone recommend any audio files which I can able to get HFO using only anal plug.
Thanks!

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: HFO via anal plug

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi RusMann - Try Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite'.

(P.S. I cannot reply to your PM because you have Private Messages disabled in your personal profile. Set them to 'receive')
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

PM sent (at last! ;) )
Find the Mr Terminator folder and look at his Pulsinator Suite. These files work particularly well for anal stim, although if you search the Archive there are loads more.

It is not easy to achieve HFO by anal stim alone, I've never managed it. A better option is to connect a butt trode to another electrode at the cock head on the same channel. This drives current straight through your prostate.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:08 am PM sent (at last! ;) )
Find the Mr Terminator folder and look at his Pulsinator Suite. These files work particularly well for anal stim, although if you search the Archive there are loads more.

It is not easy to achieve HFO by anal stim alone, I've never managed it. A better option is to connect a butt trode to another electrode at the cock head on the same channel. This drives current straight through your prostate.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
So can you use Triphase and put two into the flange and put last into the pad on glans??
Ortgakdu

Post by Ortgakdu »

I've already had an HFO using an Aneros and a dildo and oh boy, how I want to have one using an anal electrode. Good to know that we have a good archive for trying these files.