Asplit & Bsplit modes

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
hhvfd1
Active

Re: Asplit & Bsplit modes

Post by hhvfd1 »

Thans for all the advice you have given me.The blue light on channel B does blink so i will contact e-stim.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

I don't think there is anything wrong with your box or your cables. This is just a mystery. If you do discover why this is happening please come back and explain. :?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you get an output on other modes, then its not going to be your unit... consider turning up the levels and also check your cables.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hanswurst
Active

Post by hanswurst »

Power levels on the split modes highly differ for me, too. On A-Split I have to set channel B to min. 40 while I'm at 17 for channel A. B-Split vice versa. BTW: Here the pulses are on channel B on A-Split also...
hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 »

Hello again, I emailed mick and he confirmed that on split modes i need to raise the power to feel it. A-split on channel B i have to raise power to 35 to feel anything. i was only going up to 30 so i thought something was wrong with channel B. i always use the power supply cable with the box on high power. We all know that the 2b has the power to zap the hell out of us so normal modes turning the volume to 30 will shock me bad lol. Im glad we solved my issue thanks to all.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

hhvfd1> If you are using a butt plug on Channel B it needs a lot more power because of the large surface area. Never be afraid to turn up the power levels.
As always experiment, experiment, experiment! :)