Does the 2B have a "torment" like setting that the Pebble offers?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Bonvoy

Does the 2B have a "torment" like setting that the Pebble offers?

Post by Bonvoy »

I decided to get a 2B to add to the Pebble I bought a couple years ago. The supposed "Torment" setting really "did the trick" if you get my gist and I was wondering if there is a comparable setting on the 2B or perhaps a download of such a setting??

admin
Site Admin

Re: Does the 2B have a "torment" like setting that the Pebble offers?

Post by admin »

Not yet, but it is something that might feature in a future beta version

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Jor2stim

Post by Jor2stim »

Bonvoy wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:41 am I decided to get a 2B to add to the Pebble I bought a couple years ago. The supposed "Torment" setting really "did the trick" if you get my gist and I was wondering if there is a comparable setting on the 2B or perhaps a download of such a setting??
I found the same. However, try the "Training" setting and the adjust the timing. The "Waterfall" setting is also good/similar. Must admit though, I go back to the Pebble for that experience!
pretender
Active

Post by pretender »

this is a very good idea, why not implementing a dedicated CBT menu with specific routines ! I can test them if you need beta tester ;-)