Pump&Stim: Experiments with Bounce, dorsal P. Nerv 2 ways

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Pump&Stim: Experiments with Bounce, dorsal P. Nerv 2 ways

Post by Deltus1 »

Since I really love the feeling of current on my pumped penis, I like to use my E-Stim pump cylinder from SeriousKit.

Yesterday I tried something new:
the dorsal penile nerve can be stimulated both at the tip of the penis and at the upper side of the base. It is not usually recommended to stimulate both areas at the same time, which is why the top should be isolated when using loops at the base of the penis.

I had the idea to include both stimulation points but to stimulate them alternately. I chose the Bounce programme because only one channel is active at a time.

Channel A: adhesive pad on perineum <-> upper side of the corona.
Channel B: lower bead of an e-bead 2.0 <-> upper side of the penis base

For the electrodes on the penis, I used the electrodes built into the pump cylinder, which I partially insulated.

I started with

adjust 10:40 - Power A + B slowly increased alternately as long as it was still comfortable.

Then I increased the first adjust value (speed) by 10 (20:40), after which I was able to increase the power, again to just comfortable.

I continued in this way, alternately increasing speed and power until 60:40 at max. comfortable power.

Then I slowly reduced the speed to 30:40 without changing the power, which increased the intensity but kept it bearable.

Now I reduced power by 10 on both channels and increased the second adjust value (Feel) as long as it was still comfortable.

Then increase speed again, alternating with power, until 60:50.

Then speed reduced again and power and feel adjusted as described etc.

After approx. 1 hour I was at A: 55 / B: 80 / 2:95.

I have never had such a high intensity and it felt good.
I felt an intense alternating stimulation on the perineum, glans and the whole penis, partly a spinning feeling in the penis shaft, depending on the combination of speed, power and feel.

I didn't have HFO but afterwards I had a very relaxed feeling in my pelvis and genitals.

I didn't notice the e-bead, probably because the surface is so big?
When I use a adhesiv pad (4 x 9 cm) over the coccyx instead of an anal electrode, I have an intense feeling in the pelvis. I want to repeat the session like this in the near future.

Deltus

Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Pump&Stim: Experiments with Bounce, dorsal P. Nerv 2 ways

Post by Davespages »

I am a very big fan of bounce mode. Its my favourite mode.

I actually HFO'd last night on bounce mode...
I use a tri-phase setup (urethral and bi-polar plug with the lower electrode of the plug being the common)

I also love penis pumping so will try and replicate this setup as close as possible.

D
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Davespages wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:18 am
I use a tri-phase setup (urethral and bi-polar plug with the lower electrode of the plug being the common)

What kind of urethra electrode do you use? I am also very interested in this topic.
For me, short urethra electrodes like the diamond head PenisPlugs from E-Stim-Systems are the best so far, especially when the base does not touch the glans. Unfortunately, they don't hold by themselves. The small one (7.5 mm) slips out easily, the middle one (8.5 mm) I cannot insert, my constriction in the urethra cannot be stretched sufficiently.
I'm still looking for a solution.
I also love penis pumping so will try and replicate this setup as close as possible.
It's really a lot of fun. The vacuum keeps the penis constantly hard so that the current can do its work continously.
For me, the current feels best when the penis is erect.

D.
Greetings Deltus

---
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Deltus1 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:02 am
Davespages wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:18 am

What kind of urethra electrode do you use? I am also very interested in this topic.
For me, short urethra electrodes like the diamond head PenisPlugs from E-Stim-Systems are the best so far, especially when the base does not touch the glans. Unfortunately, they don't hold by themselves. The small one (7.5 mm) slips out easily, the middle one (8.5 mm) I cannot insert, my constriction in the urethra cannot be stretched sufficiently.
I'm still looking for a solution.
It's really a lot of fun. The vacuum keeps the penis constantly hard so that the current can do its work continously.
For me, the current feels best when the penis is erect.

D.
This one...
Its a bi-polar electrode... the top part that stims the frenilum with metal balls and inserts into the urethra is one electrode.
The other is the thicker rubber tube around the base of the glans.

I have to pull the thick rubber tube tight to almost strangle the glans... this ensures it doesnt pull out.
I have been successful in rolling a condom over the top of this which helps keep it in situ... but crucially I can wear it around the house... or even out and about with no danger of messing myself.
I wear a pair of latex shorts and that stops any lube from the plug electrode from soaking into my trousers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

OK, I see, that´s a PLUNGING PETE or a imitation.

I have also thought about this electrode. But I prefer isolated stimulation of the inside of the glans, which is why I have isolated the underside of the knob on the diamond head PenisPlug.
Greetings Deltus

---
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Deltus1 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:12 pm OK, I see, that´s a PLUNGING PETE or a imitation.

I have also thought about this electrode. But I prefer isolated stimulation of the inside of the glans, which is why I have isolated the underside of the knob on the diamond head PenisPlug.
Ah right, there's no right or wrong when it comes to stim. It's all about what feels good a s ultimately what brings us pleasure (or pain)
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Davespages wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:38 am
Deltus1 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:12 pm
Ah right, there's no right or wrong when it comes to stim. It's all about what feels good a s ultimately what brings us pleasure (or pain)
You are absolutely right. That's all that matters. Each to his own liking!
Greetings Deltus

---
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

@deltus

I found that after a period of 'vacuum' that occasionally releasing air in brings back intense sensation that i lost sensitivity to earlier in the session.

Essentially if I'm at a very high intensity... releasing air in would bring a lot of pain until i get accustomed to the sensation again...
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Davespages wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:43 pm @deltus

I found that after a period of 'vacuum' that occasionally releasing air in brings back intense sensation that i lost sensitivity to earlier in the session.

Essentially if I'm at a very high intensity... releasing air in would bring a lot of pain until i get accustomed to the sensation again...
I have not observed this so far, as my vacuum cylinder seals very tightly. even after 1 hour, the vacuum remains unchanged.
Greetings Deltus

---
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Deltus1 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:37 am
Davespages wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:43 pm @deltus

I have not observed this so far, as my vacuum cylinder seals very tightly. even after 1 hour, the vacuum remains unchanged.
Mine also says sealed for a good hour or so... but releasing the vacuum does (for me at least).increase the sensitivity