Project Faraday pt1

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
EnglishGent
Active

Project Faraday pt1

Post by EnglishGent »

Hi all!

Curious to know if anyone’s tried the new Estim tease on milovana?

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=47912

I’m away from my 2B box at the moment, so I can’t vouch for how well it plays on a 2B, but it looks like a lot of fun!

Anyone else tried it yet?

submalewillbow
Active

Re: Project Faraday pt1

Post by submalewillbow »

I have played through the full tease using my 2B.

Just like with most teases/audio files, the teasing/pleasure sections work fine but the pain sections don't really work great at all due to the heavy audio processing carried out by the 2B.
Dunwich
Active

Post by Dunwich »

Is there anyone here who has installed the latest beta firmware and can assess if it has improved the problem?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dunwich wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:05 pm Is there anyone here who has installed the latest beta firmware and can assess if it has improved the problem?
There is no 'problem'. Not all files work with the 2B, in the same way not all 2B files will work with other units. And discussions on the new firmware are best held in the Developers section...

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Dunwich
Active

Post by Dunwich »

Sorry, "problem" is really the wrong term.
VirusHD
Active

Post by VirusHD »

Thanks to the Developer :) this is a rly good Webteas. I have fun with it over 5 times and i only make it to the end for two times XD. My fav Dom is the Girl that doesn't care about the stiming and play random Buttons. But i also love the painfull Girls because you know: yet you will feel pain :) but only fore a short time.
The Puls and Waves a rly delicious and varied. It isnt hard to get a HFO before you reache the end.
I also find the idea with the dice not bad, quite the opposite. The only thing I would complain about would be that the whole process of switching between the women and the dice takes too long.

I have a general question, is it possible to include video clips? GIFs should work, I've seen.

Finally, I just want to apologize for my bad English :)
DubidonDummy
Active

Post by DubidonDummy »

Interresting topic, I will probably try this in the next few days.
As soon as it is done, I will give you my opinion
Sigsys
Active

Post by Sigsys »

Have used previous teases/programs to give up control and just sit back for a change. The variations of the dice and the pain boost are nice ideas and make the stimulation itself a lot more fun. However I felt they could have put more effort into it in order to make the fantasy aspect of it more convincing. Using pleasing visuals with a research/laboratory context would have enhanced the whole thing quite a bit imo.
SteveBlue
Active

Post by SteveBlue »

i did not like the project faraday at all with my 2b (V2.106)
rubber, e-stim, masks and beeing controlled - the perfect combination
DubidonDummy
Active

Post by DubidonDummy »

I tried project Faraday pt.1 and Pt. 2
Although I find it interesting, it is not enough for me
it doesn't seem very suitable for the 2B, still because of its specific algorithms (tested with v2.106 and both audio modes of 2.120b)