How much conductive lube do you need?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
LeBete
Active

Re: How much conductive lube do you need?

Post by LeBete »

Would adding some salt or baking soda to commercial "personal lube" improve conductivity? Not getting much prostate "signal" - all ends up on my ballsack.... (which is pretty groovy, but...)

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

@LeBete> Be careful of what's actually in "personal lube" coz it must not contain any oils, silicon or stuff like henna. Adding a pinch of baking soda (*not* baking powder) to water-based lube will improve conductivity but it doesn't keep for more than a couple of days so you're still better off using conductive gel.

If you're not feeling an electrical 'hit' at your balls then that is completely normal. Stimulating the Perineal nerves is more subliminal but it's still working. The idea is that you feel the most sensation at the cock head.
LeBete
Active

Post by LeBete »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:09 pm @LeBete> Be careful of what's actually in "personal lube" coz it must not contain any oils, silicon or stuff like henna. Adding a pinch of baking soda (*not* baking powder) to water-based lube will improve conductivity but it doesn't keep for more than a couple of days so you're still better off using conductive gel.

If you're not feeling an electrical 'hit' at your balls then that is completely normal. Stimulating the Perineal nerves is more subliminal but it's still working. The idea is that you feel the most sensation at the cock head.
Thanks, thing is for inserting I need lube and the conducting gel is pretty sticky stuff. And it's my prostate I'm not getting signal at. (Using the ErosTek ball). Hoping mixing some salt or baking soda in the lube will improve the contact near the prosate.

Not sure when the 2B shows up but there will be a Moaner in there. Hope that works well.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

LeBete wrote:Would adding some salt or baking soda to commercial "personal lube" improve conductivity? Not getting much prostate "signal" - all ends up on my ballsack.... (which is pretty groovy, but...)
Try swapping the connections. The output is asymmetrical so swapping the connections can move the sensation.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

LeBete wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:03 pm Thanks, thing is for inserting I need lube and the conducting gel is pretty sticky stuff. And it's my prostate I'm not getting signal at. (Using the ErosTek ball). Hoping mixing some salt or baking soda in the lube will improve the contact near the prosate.

Not sure when the 2B shows up but there will be a Moaner in there. Hope that works well.
Water-based lube is fine on its own for anal insertables IMHO because good contact is assured due to your internal anatomy. If you're waiting for a 2B + Moaner then I guarantee that will fix you up :)
LeBete
Active

Post by LeBete »

estim_si wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:11 pm
LeBete wrote:Would adding some salt or baking soda to commercial "personal lube" improve conductivity? Not getting much prostate "signal" - all ends up on my ballsack.... (which is pretty groovy, but...)
Try swapping the connections. The output is asymmetrical so swapping the connections can move the sensation.
I've tried that before to no discernible effect, alas....
LeBete
Active

Post by LeBete »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:18 pm If you're waiting for a 2B + Moaner then I guarantee that will fix you up :)
I'll hold you to that!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Lol! I'm confident you'll love your 2B once you learn how to get the best out of it. The Moaner is very popular coz it sits really nicely against your prostate. You can use it normally as a bipolar butt trode or you could try connecting just the head as a monopolar trode linked to another trode on your cock. This drives current straight through your prostate for a different sensation. I call it the "rumble-in-the-jungle" :)
LeBete
Active

Post by LeBete »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:40 am Lol! I'm confident you'll love your 2B once you learn how to get the best out of it. The Moaner is very popular coz it sits really nicely against your prostate. You can use it normally as a bipolar butt trode or you could try connecting just the head as a monopolar trode linked to another trode on your cock. This drives current straight through your prostate for a different sensation. I call it the "rumble-in-the-jungle" :)
I've seen that mentioned by you elsewhere. Can't wait to be shaken and stirred.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

LeBete wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:41 pm I've seen that mentioned by you elsewhere. Can't wait to be shaken and stirred.
When you try it take a look at Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite'. There are mp3 stimfiles in there specifically created for this trode setup.