2B Audio Stim file for testing

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Switcher81
Active

2B Audio Stim file for testing

Post by Switcher81 »

Hi!

I have been playing around with multiple sound files, however I am still trying to understand the feelings that the 2B generates from the audio file - the audio processing going on is quite hard and a black box...

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the file. Feel free to comment and suggest something.

Suggested electrode placement:
A)
Left channel: Conductive silicone tubes, one around the head of your cock, the other around the balls and base of your cock.
Right channel: Bipolar butt-plug

B)
Same electrode setup as in A, but the cock head is connected to one electrode of the butt plug, and the base of the cock is connected to the other electrode of the butt plug.

2B settings:
I've been using Power Mode High, running with the mains adapter. A on 12 and B on 25% in the beginning and A 20 B 40 at the end with some ramp up and playing around.

If you would like to give me feedback, I really would like to know:
- What were your settings?
- What electrode placements did you use?
- Which part was most intense or most relaxing?
- How long did you last? ;)
- Any improvement ideas?
- Would you recommend it to a friend? :P
- And of course: The female perspective.

Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 2B Audio Stim file for testing

Post by Stimaddict »

Not tried it yet but it looks great visually in a wave editor. Slam ramps, a variety of action then 2 mins of orgasmic intensity from 14:30 - What's not to like? :D
Switcher81
Active

Post by Switcher81 »

Thanks for the visual inspection and the assessment. I hope it holds up to what you expect from it.

Yes, the waveform from 14:30 feels good, however, I would have expected more definition from the trapezoid pulses, ie. I wished (and expected) to feel them more separate. However, at least on the butt plug, they are pretty much blurred and only a mild intensity modulation can be felt. At least that was my perception.

What I also do like is the part starting at 12:30. Also, this feels quite soft at the beginning (and admittedly also at the end ;) ), but somehow it does feel quite nice after a while. Definitely something to experiment with further.
Noel93
Active

Post by Noel93 »

Ok, I just tried it. I use only one channel of my 2B, CR round glans, (top-masked) CR at base, which is linked to a sticky pad on base of spine. I made a Mono version, just using the Left channel of your File. Lovely feel....worked for me after 11 minutes :)
I like the 400Hz choice of Frequency, ideal for a 2b...theres a bit in the middle section that is faster, and as well as 400Hz, has many higher freqs too...that was a touch "sharp" for me, so I Bandpassed the Frequencies to only allow 400Hz to 800Hz.
Nice job, many thanks.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Noel93 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:53 pm CR round glans, (top-masked) CR at base, which is linked to a sticky pad on base of spine.
Interesting wiring, two points linked, I have never heard / read about this.

What is the idea behind it?

Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Noel93
Active

Post by Noel93 »

Deltus1 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:30 pm
Noel93 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:53 pm CR round glans, (top-masked) CR at base, which is linked to a sticky pad on base of spine.

Deltus
It spreads the current through the Prostate, and just gives a much fuller feel...its my go-to setup.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Noel93 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:46 pm
Deltus1 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Deltus
It spreads the current through the Prostate, and just gives a much fuller feel...its my go-to setup.
Thank you!
Interesting idea, I'll try that at the next opportunity.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Switcher81
Active

Post by Switcher81 »

Noel93 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:53 pm Ok, I just tried it. I use only one channel of my 2B, CR round glans, (top-masked) CR at base, which is linked to a sticky pad on base of spine. I made a Mono version, just using the Left channel of your File. Lovely feel....worked for me after 11 minutes :)
I like the 400Hz choice of Frequency, ideal for a 2b...theres a bit in the middle section that is faster, and as well as 400Hz, has many higher freqs too...that was a touch "sharp" for me, so I Bandpassed the Frequencies to only allow 400Hz to 800Hz.
Nice job, many thanks.
Thanks for the placement info. Will try that! I never head a lot of interesting feelings with a pad on the spine. Could you maybe give a more precise location? Maybe relative to the tailbone?

For the frequencies: It should be 600 Hz mostly with some mild transitions from time to time, and some harmonics for non-sinusodial wave forms.
Noel93
Active

Post by Noel93 »

Switcher81 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:04 pm
Noel93 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:53 pm Ok, I just tried it. I use only one channel of my 2B, CR round glans, (top-masked) CR at base, which is linked to a sticky pad on base of spine. I made a Mono version, just using the Left channel of your File. Lovely feel....worked for me after 11 minutes :)
Nice job, many thanks.
Thanks for the placement info. Will try that! I never head a lot of interesting feelings with a pad on the spine. Could you maybe give a more precise location? Maybe relative to the tailbone?

For the frequencies: It should be 600 Hz mostly with some mild transitions from time to time, and some harmonics for non-sinusodial wave forms.
Yes, the pad is directly on the Tailbone, and split on the same cable to a CR around base.