Best audio file for bipolar butt-plug/balls?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
hairylondoner
Active

Best audio file for bipolar butt-plug/balls?

Post by hairylondoner »

Hello,

Are there any long audio files out there that would be great for butt-plug/balls (e.g. channel A balls, channel B butt plug)?

I have tried Bastard and that worked great, just wondering if there's any others out there?

Many thanks

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Best audio file for bipolar butt-plug/balls?

Post by Stimaddict »

There are loads of suitable stimfiles but I'd suggest you try it with Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite'.

A fun thing to try is connecting just the top half of a bipolar anal insertable, i.e. as a monopolar electrode, then link it to a cock or ball trode on the same channel. This drives current straight through your prostate for a different sensation. You could also combine this in a TriPhase setup with the cock head as the 'Common' trode and a CR loop (or pad) at the balls for the third electrode.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
hairylondoner
Active

Post by hairylondoner »

Thank you very much - just downloaded it!
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

hairylondoner wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:28 pm Hello,

Are there any long audio files out there that would be great for butt-plug/balls (e.g. channel A balls, channel B butt plug)?

I have tried Bastard and that worked great, just wondering if there's any others out there?

EMany thanks
The built in 2b mode of "bounce" is excellent in a tri-phase configuration for ghost fucking... just make sure the common electrode is the lower one (outter) of a bi-polar plug.

viewtopic.php?t=10521
hairylondoner
Active

Post by hairylondoner »

Great thank you - will give that a go!