Changes between offical version of firmware and current beta

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
wmfawmfa

Changes between offical version of firmware and current beta

Post by wmfawmfa »

Hallo together,

Since i am new to the forum i have no access to the developer section. I searched the forum, but found no answer. What are the major differences between the offical 2B firmware and the current beta firmware. Any new programs like waterfall and squeeze? New options to excisting programs?

I would really appreciate when someone could give a short summary. Since English is not my native language, i appologize for errors.

With regards
wmfawmfa

admin
Site Admin

Re: Changes between offical version of firmware and current beta

Post by admin »

There are new modes and new settings. If you want to know more, then please joing the Developers section.

I would suggest joining the developers section as the changes are ongoing and too numerous to simply list. The whole purpose of having a Developers section is to allow open discussion on the changes without confusing new users who just want something simple that works for them.

As to you language skills, your English is far better than my non german, but the forum does work well with google translate, so please feel free to join the developers section where you can also try out the beta firmware.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
wmfawmfa

Post by wmfawmfa »

Thank you for the answer. I will join the developer form as soon as i am able to do so. Currently i have not enough forum entires to do so.

with regard wmfawmfa
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

See this thread - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9736
DubidonDummy
Active

Post by DubidonDummy »

I am eager to discover the next release 2.120 in definitive version, it seems very interresting.
It is easy to go back to official version after testing a beta.
Maybe I'll try to test the beta before the release that seems close from now.

Has someone already tested the 2.120b beta version, and what do you think about it ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Around 200+ people have down loaded it and there are many discussions about the changes in the developers section. If you wish to discuss it, I suggest you read the previous messages in this thread, and then ask for access to the developers section.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd