Cock Loops Question

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
GHHoss
Active

Cock Loops Question

Post by GHHoss »

I have a pair of Prestige Electraloops.
26BAADF2-1766-4713-AB12-1C474F1962D7.jpeg
What I’m wondering is why I can touch the tail-end of the loop and not get shocked. I would have thought that the entire loops would be getting electrified but it seems like only the part looped around the cock or balls is active. I can even touch the aluminum fittings without any zap. Why is that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Cock Loops Question

Post by Stimaddict »

Believe me the whole thing is 'live' once the power is flowing, including the aluminium parts. I honestly don't know why you aren't getting zapped but it's never a good idea to touch a live electrode.
GHHoss
Active

Post by GHHoss »

Thanks. I have been zapped by a wire that got loose and it's not fun. I'll treat the loops with more respect.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

The electricity is taking the "path of least resistance" which is going straight to the other electrode rather than through your hand, up your arm them through your chest (not a good idea) and back down to the other electrode.

On a safety point, always wear gloves when touching live electrodes to remove the possibility of a current path that you haven't thought through or intended.

As Stimaddict has already stated everything on that loop is a live electrode including the fancy aluminium body (although the anodising on the body will act as an insulator).
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?