Hello

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Mrman
Active

Hello

Post by Mrman »

Hello :D
Ive been lurking in the background for almost a year, with no real luck using the kit.
Then just before cristmas.... "BOOM".
So packing my new hfo badge i thought i may as well try and join in the fun.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Hello

Post by mrbutt89 »

Well done on your HFO achievement. Your persistence has paid off, and hopefully will encourage others who are in a similar situation. I'm one of the fortunate ones who achieved an HFO on their very time with the 2B. For others it's a much longer route. I'm just glad you got there in the end, and it sounds as though you enjoyed the experience. :)
Mrman
Active

Post by Mrman »

Many Thanks
My advice to anybody struggling, is whatch a video of some one using 2b, setup properly. :geek:
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

welcome to the 2b owners club :mrgreen:

That elusive HFO is worth every penny of the 2b price tag.

Take your time to experiment with the modes... the pace/tempo of each mode as well as the feel of each mode...

A mode can feel completely different with just small adjustments to the feel or pace/tempo/frequency.

Also electrode placent plays a huge part in achieving the HFO...

You know what works (as you achied a HFO) so tweak that setup and experiment to find what feels good and what maybe doesn't work so well
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Mrman wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:16 pm Hello :D
Ive been lurking in the background for almost a year, with no real luck using the kit.
Then just before cristmas.... "BOOM".
So packing my new hfo badge i thought i may as well try and join in the fun.
Congratulations! Perhaps you could share your configuration and settings for those who aspire to the same?
Mrman wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:39 pm Many Thanks
My advice to anybody struggling, is whatch a video of some one using 2b, setup properly. :geek:
Where did you find such?

Thanks for sharing!

Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Mrman
Active

Post by Mrman »

Hello Dave, you are 100% correct on the electrode placement, over time ive had them everywhere except where they should have been. :roll:
My problems stem from day 1 using the electropebble, with the thin gauge loops, at the time i couldnt take the feel, ive been cut so perhaps was a little bit more sensitive.
So then decided to up my game, got 2b, extra inserts, thicker loops etc. Which resuled in tri setup, loop at base, loop around junk, and insert. Normal setup but did nothing for me.
It was nice but i was like being teased, allmost there with no release (for hours) :evil:
Sadly i started to loose interest, then just before christmas i checked this forum out, the englishgent had just posted his first hfo post , i read his posts and more importanly whatched his video with the kit setup .
Epiphany put both cock loops on cock...... DOH There called cock loops for a reason. :lol:
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Congratulations on the HFO badge, have fun experimenting with ways of enjoying even more of them.
DOH There called cock loops for a reason. :lol:
I love that LOL.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?