Erostek 312 "elk." Routines on a 2b?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
greenster
Active

Erostek 312 "elk." Routines on a 2b?

Post by greenster »

Hi , new to this site, not new to stimming. I wonder if i can use any of the old 312 elk routines on a 2b. My 312 went to the dump, i am going to get the 2b. Just wonder if some of my old favorite elk. files could work. Or is there a way they can be turned into 2b usable routine?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Erostek 312 "elk." Routines on a 2b?

Post by Stimaddict »

Simple answer is no. Files ending with ".elk" or ".eis" are specific Erostek software routines for the ET312 and will not play on any other box, nor can they be converted. However those routines are pretty limited and boring IMHO. There are much better experiences freely available in audio stimfiles.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
greenster
Active

Post by greenster »

Ok thank you. It will be a new experience using 2b.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

P.S. there are a few .elk routines available as mp3 files in the Stimfile Archive, such as Dolorusus_Dolcitas and Cheetah_Complex.
greenster
Active

Post by greenster »

Its interesting, I never had that much luck with audii files on the 312. I did have a few elk files that seemed to work like "twingle", and the first one you mentioned. I was hoping to get started with the 2b with something that worked before to get myself calibrated to the new 2b. The thing with audio files is that there are so many! A lot of them maybe are not ment for 2b experience or are just plain bad. There sould be a top 10 list with settings that commonly work, right?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

See this post - ** Why some stimfiles don't work so well on the 2B - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9774&p=14762#p14762

Sure there are a lot of stimfiles out there, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049, but that's the beauty IMHO. It's like being a little kid lost in a sweet shop. We are all different so what one person likes may not appeal to another. Keep trying them all and generally if you find an author you like then download their entire back catalogue.

Happy Stimming! :D
greenster
Active

Post by greenster »

I will try that , and agree with you on us all being different Thank you
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I'm no expert on Commander for the 2B, but isn't it supposed to be able to save session files? If so, could files be created and shared rather like .elk files for Erostek?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

mrbutt89 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:11 am I'm no expert on Commander for the 2B, but isn't it supposed to be able to save session files? If so, could files be created and shared rather like .elk files for Erostek?
Yup it does.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd