First day with new 2b and first HFO!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
LeBete
Active

Re: First day with new 2b and first HFO!

Post by LeBete »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:49 pm Really enjoyed reading that. Yep, you got it. Just keep experimenting until you learn to play your own body like a violin. IMHO this is one of the best legal highs ;)
What! It's not illegal? F--k! I'm sending the 2B back when it arrives.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Lol! :lol: If stimming ever goes mainstream then rest assured they'll make it illegal - or tax the hell out of it.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

86lotus wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:26 pm Thanks Joanne! I've seen your DIY projects! Glad to be a member of the club :).
It is a great club to be in, here's to many more HFO in the future. Happy Stimming.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
LeBete
Active

Post by LeBete »

86lotus wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:25 pm I got my 2B a few days ago and wanted to write about my experience.
<snipped>
Eventually I relented, the turn the power up and had the most incredible orgasm. My heart was beating, breathing heavy, and the orgasm just kept going and going ... I'm hooked!
<snipped>
I've read your post half a dozen times ...

My 2B should arrive this week or next - (it's in the loving embrace of Canada Post with a Canada Revenue Agency "review" at present.)

If I don't have the same experience as you I will be quite miffed.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:08 am Lol! :lol: If stimming ever goes mainstream then rest assured they'll make it illegal - or tax the hell out of it.
And that way the government can fuck us over while we go fuck ourselves 🙄
Bigchilli
Active

Post by Bigchilli »

Hot story ;)

Sounds very similar to my first epic HFO