First E-Stim Experiences - Interesting Learnings from a New 2B Owner

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Draiko

Post by Draiko »

TL;DR - Just recently got the 2B, my first experience with e-stim. Did a lot of research ahead of time and tried some of the recommended programs expecting continuous, pulse or throb to likely be the best ones for me to use. However, using those over longer periods of time ended up causing the pleasurable feeling to become numb. Ended up that using short, ramping, intense pulses worked better for me. Specifically using the Training program with the feel value set at 10 and ramping the power from 20 to 65 over a period of time. Also adjusting the loop positioning seemed to help me as well.

Hello everyone. This is my first experience with e-stim (of any kind) but after reading a lot of the posts on this forum, it seemed like a fair number of people that started with cheaper systems eventually were upgrading to a 2B system eventually. So I decided to put in my order and got my 2B a little over a week ago.

I debated if I wanted to post my experience or not but decided it might be worth sharing. I read through the entire 2B manual and a lot of the recommendation posts for starters before my system was delivered. So I felt I had a good grasp on making sure I was using conductive gel, having solid skin contact, starting with a program like pulse or throb and adjusting the strength and feel, etc. I had ordered the 2B with main power adapter, 2 4mm conductive loops and the 4mm wires.

So when it was delivered, I followed the recommendations and started out slowly. I positioned one of the loops around the base of the penis and testicles with the other loop right under the glans. Decided to try throb initially and slow increased the power one increment at a time until I began to feel a tingle/buzz. I slowly moved the power up to 15 before I felt like I might be overpowered by the sensation and left it there for a while. Over the course of the next 30 min, I think I was able to get to about a power level of 20 before I decided that was a sufficient and successful first run, even though it didn’t result in an orgasm.

A few days later, I tried the 2B again but decided to test each program (except for the audio ones). Similar set up to the first time for band positioning. Started with program 1 and worked my way through each, testing what the feel adjustment would do on every one. That took about an hour at which point I decided to call it a day. No orgasm but at least now I had an idea of what each felt like, and what the “feel” adjustments were doing for each. On thing I realized through this was that if you aren’t using both channels, there isn’t much of a difference between some programs. Bounce for example, on a single channel is nearly identical to Pulse (I think, would have to look at the user guide to be sure) but since bound alternates from channel A to B and back, not having channel B hooked up only provides part of the experience.

Waited a couple more days and decided to try throb again. Same loop positions, started at 15 power and feel at 60. Slowly moved the power up by a few every 2-5 min. Eventually got the power up to about 45, but then noticed that even though the buzz sensation was still there, I kind of lost the pleasure feeling of it. It wasn’t painful but the best I can describe it is that the sensation kind of went numb. I stopped the program and changed to continuous instead. When I turned it back on, I began running the power back up towards 45 since that was were I was at just a few minutes ago. I think I hit about 35 before the feeling was too strong and immediately stopped the program. Got a little worried that I didn’t have good contact with the skin under the glans because it had almost been painful. Double checked the loops and no irritation or burns. So I went back to continuous and slowly put the power back up to about 20. Ran that comfortably for a little while and then had the same numbness feeling again. So I decided to stop. I wasn’t disappointed with the session but losing the pleasure sensation multiple times was a little odd and maybe just slightly concerning.

On to yesterday morning (3 days later). Decided to place one loop only around scrotum and instead of placing the other loop right under the glans, I actually moved it about half an inch below the glans on the shaft of the penis. Started with throb again for a couple minutes at a power level of about 20. At that point I stopped for a minute and then started it again. Interestingly, that pause and restart felt a lot better than just letting it run continuously. So after another 5 min, I stopped and switch to the training programming. The default feel of 50 with the power level at 20 was intense. The initial few steps were subtle with the mid steps being pretty strong. The last step or 2 were nearly unbearable, but so incredibly strong. I knew from a prior session that moving the feel value up would make the steps longer, so I lowered the power and put the feel up to 100. The long, low step up felt nice but after a while, I started to get the numbing feeling again.

At that point, I was starting to wonder if maybe I just wasn’t going to be cut out for e-stim. However, I didn’t want to give up on it so I decided to adjust the other way and move the feel value down to shorten the step lengths. What I found is that taking the feel down to around 10 created a very nice, intense feeling throb. I tried taking the feeling down to 5 and below but that shortened the duration so much that kind of lost the intensity, even if moving the power up. So I went back to a feel of 10 and power at 20 and moved the power up about 5 every 3 or 4 minutes. I really don’t know how to describe the sensation but with the repetitive strong squeezing sensation from the e-stim combined with rubbing the glans manually, I had one of the most intense orgasms in probably the last 5 years.

So it wasn’t the fabled HFO that most are seeking but it was great to finally find the right combination that worked for me. I still have a lot of experimenting to do but I guess the moral of my story is that I really thought long, continuous, mild/medium pulses would be best. But it was the more short and intense pulses that I found worked better for now with my current set up.

Ronfire7
Active Developer

Re: First E-Stim Experiences - Interesting Learnings from a New 2B Owner

Post by Ronfire7 »

Different settings on the 2B will have different power levels to feel like they are the same. Just keep trying until you find one that feels good and then sit back and fantasize to make it happen.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Draiko wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:29 pm TL;DR - Just recently got the 2B, my first experience with e-stim. Did a lot of research ahead of time and tried some of the recommended programs expecting continuous, pulse or throb to likely be the best ones for me to use. However, using those over longer periods of time ended up causing the pleasurable feeling to become numb. Ended up that using short, ramping, intense pulses worked better for me. Specifically using the Training program with the feel value set at 10 and ramping the power from 20 to 65 over a period of time. Also adjusting the loop positioning seemed to help me as well.

Hello everyone. This is my first experience with e-stim (of any kind) but after reading a lot of the posts on this forum, it seemed like a fair number of people that started with cheaper systems eventually were upgrading to a 2B system eventually. So I decided to put in my order and got my 2B a little over a week ago.

I debated if I wanted to post my experience or not but decided it might be worth sharing. I read through the entire 2B manual and a lot of the recommendation posts for starters before my system was delivered. So I felt I had a good grasp on making sure I was using conductive gel, having solid skin contact, starting with a program like pulse or throb and adjusting the strength and feel, etc. I had ordered the 2B with main power adapter, 2 4mm conductive loops and the 4mm wires.

So when it was delivered, I followed the recommendations and started out slowly. I positioned one of the loops around the base of the penis and testicles with the other loop right under the glans. Decided to try throb initially and slow increased the power one increment at a time until I began to feel a tingle/buzz. I slowly moved the power up to 15 before I felt like I might be overpowered by the sensation and left it there for a while. Over the course of the next 30 min, I think I was able to get to about a power level of 20 before I decided that was a sufficient and successful first run, even though it didn’t result in an orgasm.

A few days later, I tried the 2B again but decided to test each program (except for the audio ones). Similar set up to the first time for band positioning. Started with program 1 and worked my way through each, testing what the feel adjustment would do on every one. That took about an hour at which point I decided to call it a day. No orgasm but at least now I had an idea of what each felt like, and what the “feel” adjustments were doing for each. On thing I realized through this was that if you aren’t using both channels, there isn’t much of a difference between some programs. Bounce for example, on a single channel is nearly identical to Pulse (I think, would have to look at the user guide to be sure) but since bound alternates from channel A to B and back, not having channel B hooked up only provides part of the experience.

Waited a couple more days and decided to try throb again. Same loop positions, started at 15 power and feel at 60. Slowly moved the power up by a few every 2-5 min. Eventually got the power up to about 45, but then noticed that even though the buzz sensation was still there, I kind of lost the pleasure feeling of it. It wasn’t painful but the best I can describe it is that the sensation kind of went numb. I stopped the program and changed to continuous instead. When I turned it back on, I began running the power back up towards 45 since that was were I was at just a few minutes ago. I think I hit about 35 before the feeling was too strong and immediately stopped the program. Got a little worried that I didn’t have good contact with the skin under the glans because it had almost been painful. Double checked the loops and no irritation or burns. So I went back to continuous and slowly put the power back up to about 20. Ran that comfortably for a little while and then had the same numbness feeling again. So I decided to stop. I wasn’t disappointed with the session but losing the pleasure sensation multiple times was a little odd and maybe just slightly concerning.

On to yesterday morning (3 days later). Decided to place one loop only around scrotum and instead of placing the other loop right under the glans, I actually moved it about half an inch below the glans on the shaft of the penis. Started with throb again for a couple minutes at a power level of about 20. At that point I stopped for a minute and then started it again. Interestingly, that pause and restart felt a lot better than just letting it run continuously. So after another 5 min, I stopped and switch to the training programming. The default feel of 50 with the power level at 20 was intense. The initial few steps were subtle with the mid steps being pretty strong. The last step or 2 were nearly unbearable, but so incredibly strong. I knew from a prior session that moving the feel value up would make the steps longer, so I lowered the power and put the feel up to 100. The long, low step up felt nice but after a while, I started to get the numbing feeling again.

At that point, I was starting to wonder if maybe I just wasn’t going to be cut out for e-stim. However, I didn’t want to give up on it so I decided to adjust the other way and move the feel value down to shorten the step lengths. What I found is that taking the feel down to around 10 created a very nice, intense feeling throb. I tried taking the feeling down to 5 and below but that shortened the duration so much that kind of lost the intensity, even if moving the power up. So I went back to a feel of 10 and power at 20 and moved the power up about 5 every 3 or 4 minutes. I really don’t know how to describe the sensation but with the repetitive strong squeezing sensation from the e-stim combined with rubbing the glans manually, I had one of the most intense orgasms in probably the last 5 years.

So it wasn’t the fabled HFO that most are seeking but it was great to finally find the right combination that worked for me. I still have a lot of experimenting to do but I guess the moral of my story is that I really thought long, continuous, mild/medium pulses would be best. But it was the more short and intense pulses that I found worked better for now with my current set up.
Bounce is a glorious mode... make sure to get a bi-polar plug and run tri-phase. The ghost fucking is so strong that I can (after an hour of constant stim) I cause aching to my muscles around my sphincter. The ghost fucking is so hard and violent that the only word I can use to describe the feeling is the plug being pushed out and slammed back into my ass.

Being extremely relaxed is key. It makes it far more enjoyable.
Tense muscles will just ache with e-stim. Relaxed muscles make a much better experience.

Audio files played from an mp3 player (stereo mode) are a whole new level... there is plenty available online to download and try (for free)

What I will say is that your electrode placement... the conductive rubber loop... if you insulate the rubber loop at the top thats around the base of your penis... so its only making contact behind the balls... this will intensify the feeling. It will stop you from stimming your dorsal nerve with 2 electrodes which can be painful or send mixed signals and make a HFO harder to achieve.
Marodeur

Post by Marodeur »

Bounce is a glorious mode... make sure to get a bi-polar plug and run tri-phase. The ghost fucking is so strong that I can (after an hour of constant stim) I cause aching to my muscles around my sphincter. The ghost fucking is so hard and violent that the only word I can use to describe the feeling is the plug being pushed out and slammed back into my ass.
Can you explain whats your exact electrode placement?
tdg
Active

Post by tdg »

I had my first experience this week and it was rather prolonged too, but did eventually result in an intense HFO. I was using the large torpedo and I think that probably tipped the balance. I did feel rather numb afterwards and was a little worried I might have done some permanent damage, but the feeling wore off relatively quickly. I'm sure being a little more subtle and focussed will do the trick in a much shorter time on my next attempt. Good luck with your exploration.
TDG
Crazyrider
Active

Post by Crazyrider »

Hi . I'm frustrated very much so. The manual for the unit is in very small print I just received it yesterday. And it's not very helpful. Now I am seeing a issue I think with my unit. First off I the top numbers are not adjusting it's like fighting with me when I turn the dial. Then when I changed the audio it jumped all the way up to 92 from 20 that I previously had it set to .. the % numbers when adjusting them don't move accurately either . Is there a problem with this unit. Plus the LED screen flickers when it's being used..

Now the other issues I have the ABox and it has gotten me to a dry HFO before . And I bought the 2B so I could get I thought a better controlled experience. But it seems that the two units don't present the same audio files in the same manner. Am I just stupid or do I have a defective product....
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

If the numbers are changing on audio mode, you are over driving it. You should be seeing peaks in the bar-graphs, not just a solid bar.

The flickering is normal, there is a lot of processing going on in audio mode which effects the display slightly- it looks worse in some lighting.

The response to the controls in audio mode is also more muted compared with the other modes again because of the amount of processing being done, but it has been improved in the latest beta firmware.

The text size in the manual is a standard, but we are working on a digital manual for the next firmware release - you say it’s not helpful - what would you like us to add to it?

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Crazyrider wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:08 am Plus the LED screen flickers when it's being used..
This is often an indication that, as Si says, you're overdriving the unit, meaning the audio input signal is too high. Not only will it cause the screen to flicker, but you'll also lose the detail in the audio tracks you're using. Try turning down the volume on your audio source until the bars are generally gettin about halfway along, with just occasional peaks going higher. You'll need the output settings higher on the box to compensate, of course.

I can understand your frustration with the response from the output setting knobs. I have that problem when reducing levels, although it is improved in the later beta versions of the firmware. I've learnt that turning them quickly is counterproductive.
If you need to cut the output suddenly for any reason, then the Select button will do that, although you will lose things like the Adjust setting.
Crazyrider
Active

Post by Crazyrider »

Thanks ,that makes sense. I didn't think about that sense the ABox just has an output control. Thanks again.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Marodeur wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:29 pm

Can you explain whats your exact electrode placement?

Yes of course.

I have the e-stim systems LARGE torpedo bi-polar butt plug.
I also have a glans/crown electrode (as attached image)

I have modified the cable with 4mm banana plugs (that connects to the butt plug) to accept a 2mm plug on one of the wires. This makes it a tri-phase cable.

So one channel (B) is the butt plug.
The other channel (A) is wire 1: the urethral insert/crown on my penis.
Wire 2: connects to the wire thats connected to the lower part of the large torpedo plug... the base/flare.. the bit in contact with the sphincter.
The bounce (alternating) signals in essence magnify the movement of the plug on the spincter so much (as that's the common electrode) that I can only only describe it as being slammed hard 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.