Newbie questions before I purchase the 2B box

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Shwiftee

Post by Shwiftee »

Hello Everyone!

I just joined the forum yesterday, and I am going to place an order for the 2B box. But before I do, I have a few questions that I'd like some help with. The 2B box is a bit expensive, albeit worth it- from all the comments I've been reading in this forum. I'm in New York, USA, and so I know this shipment will take some time. I plan on having it sent express UPS to try and cut down on the wait time (I can't wait for this!!). If someone(s) can, kindly take a gander at the questions I have below and answer them if you can please:

-I notice that the mains power plug is $39.99. I'm a network engineer, and so I have a box full of A/C to D/C power supplies. Can someone take a pic of the power supply so I may see the Voltage / Amps rating? This is a part that I either have or can source locally and this info would be a lot of help for me.

-Are there any essentials that I should purchase along with the 2B box? I believe that I can most likely source a lot of the accessories / cables locally or through amazon, or make them myself (like the banana leads etc. What else should I think of purchasing along with the 2B unit that I can't source on my own?

-There's a lot of talk on here regarding anal / prostate toys and plugs. I really want to be able to hit my prostate with this 2B box, and from what I have read here, I'm thinking of getting a small "e-bead 2.0" or a small egg, not sure which one would be better.

Thanks in advance!!!

estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

Remember that if you use a non E-Stim systems power supply and blow your box, it could invalidate the lifetime guarantee, and not all power supplies are the same.

Buying the accessory pack and getting the digital link and the power supply will open up so more opportunities.

I find with prostate play I enjoy the flange and a rubber loop so the current flows through the prostrate, rather than to one side, but that is my experience

Si
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Re: Newbie questions before I purchase the 2B box

Post by Ronfire7 »

Get the accessory pack, not only can you then update but be able to use commander to control the 2b from the laptop.
Lots of people like the mains power but I find that the rechargeable lithium ion batteries work well.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Newbie questions before I purchase the 2B box

Post by mrbutt89 »

I know it might seem the more expensive option, but I'd urge you to use the official mains adaptor. The lifetime guarantee is too good to throw away if you run into problems and E-Stim Systems think it's the unofficial power supply that was to blame.

I'd certainly recommend a bipolar anal insertable such as the Large Flo or Moaner. You can get the current flowing through your prostate by using just one of the contact surfaces (the inserted end) in combination with a cock loop, or a TENS pad at the base of the penis, for example. But you also have the option of a really good ghost fuck sensation when you wire up both surfaces of the insertable, which (from my experience) will provide physical stiimulation to the prostate too. By adding a bipolar insertable like this, you're opening up a lot of extra configuration options.