One plug from each channel into 2 electrodes

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Kaypeat
Active

One plug from each channel into 2 electrodes

Post by Kaypeat »

Hi folks,

Would it be a bad thing to have two electrodes that can take two inputs (the type you would use in a triphase setup), with one electrode from each channel into both.

Maybe a ring at the base of your cock and a ring under the helmet with 1 electrode from each channel into both rings

Is this good? And are there any dos and don’ts?

Thanks!

xplorer
Active

Re: One plug from each channel into 2 electrodes

Post by xplorer »

I think you'd just end up with a very chaotic interference pattern as the signals from each channel superimpose over each other, so I'm not sure there's probably much point? If you're looking for a particular pattern you could put the effort into generating an audio file to drive the 2b instead. Is there something specific you're hoping to achieve with that setup?
Kaypeat
Active

Post by Kaypeat »

Thanks for your reply.

No, I just wanted to see if it might have positive effects like a triphase set up, but didn’t want to damage my machine!

Thanks again
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Remember that the electrical.impulses will travel between the 2 electrode points.
If you have 4 electrodes that can potentially be 2 separate signals passing over eachother causing interference and many undesirable sensations.

I would take a look at the "understanding your sexual nerves'" post to help decode the best electrode positions and it can help you identify where the electrode signal will travel
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

It won't damage your machine if you're using a box where the channels are isolated from one another. However, you might find the sensations aren't what you're hoping for. The signals may cancel one another out, or combine to give you more intensity than you want.
An alternative idea would be to use a mono audio track with just one channel wired.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

mrbutt89 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:53 am An alternative idea would be to use a mono audio track with just one channel wired.
Usually you can get away with just playing Channel A of a stereo stimfile.