Moaner

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
willy123wonka
Active

Moaner

Post by willy123wonka »

I have the flange and recently I am thinking about buying the moaner
My only question is about inserting it
I am not experienced with anal insertion except for the flange
I like the flange, but it is to short / small for me to hit my prostate
How can I easily bring in the moaner considering it's large head of 3,8cm in diameter compared to the 2,5cm of the flange
The difference seems big to me

With kind regards

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Moaner

Post by mrbutt89 »

My tip with the Moaner is to make sure you've brought it up to body temperature first. I find that having it a trouser pocket for 20 minutes or so will do the trick. Or stand it on a sunny window sill in its black container.
Next, make sure you've lubed it up nicely - and your hole too.
Then, just adopt a sensible position (e.g. crouching), relax and take it slowly. Apply gentle but steady pressure, take a deep breath, relax your sphincter muscles as best you can (some people say to imagine you're using the toilet) and eventually you'll feel it starting to move in, and then slip into position.
It's actually not all that big when you look at what sometimes exits through that hole into the toilet bowl!
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I like to run mine under the hot water tap until warm and then dry it off and lube.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Yes, that's a quick and simple solution!
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I find when I get the moaner nice and warm, warmer than body temp, it is pleasant and the body relaxes well when contact is made. ( nice way to say it feel good when shoving it in hot)