2B universal power supply- must have?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
electricshockjock

Re: 2B universal power supply- must have?

Post by electricshockjock »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:13 am
All stim boxes have a finite limit of the power they can put out. When you reach the 2B's power limit don't turn your box up any higher. At that "maxed-out" point reducing the power on one channel will increase it on the other.
As a relatively new user, I read this a few weeks ago but didn't really fully understand it until yesterday. I had a situation where I couldn't work out why one channel was apparently not working but then it burst in to life when I turned the other channel down. The difference with a fresh battery is, indeed, very noticeable but deciding when to change is a bit of a conundrum. I guess some people will manage very well when even when the 'tank' is nearly empty but two or three sessions on one battery seems to be the max for me. Then I get the disappointment of a lack of performance occurring just at the wrong moment.

As well as the expense I don't think my conscience will allow me to pile up a load of half-used batteries so I think it's the PSU for me at some point.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

electricshockjock wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:45 am I guess some people will manage very well when even when the 'tank' is nearly empty but two or three sessions on one battery seems to be the max for me. Then I get the disappointment of a lack of performance occurring just at the wrong moment.
That's been my experience, which is why I only use batteries when there's no mains supply available. I guess selling the 2B without the power adaptor makes it cheaper to buy, but the average user will never experience the full potential of the 2B without it.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

The 2B is fun on battery power, and it makes it easy to stim when out and about or away from a power source, but the mains adaptor is a game changer though, especially if you enjoy the larger electrodes.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:35 am
Davespages wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:55 pm ...and in stereo mode the power intensity seems to peak at 40% on both channels.... going higher makes no difference. Is this the limit in stereo mode?
That probably is your personal max-out limit but if you can get there you are a warrior-class stimmer!

In Stereo mode the numbers in the LCD depend on the input volume. So the more you increase the volume the more the perceived power/intensity. But if the volume is too high it will distort the stimfile so you need to balance the power knobs -vs- input volume to get it right. To me that happens with the LCD power reading at around 26 to 30 but that depends on electrodes used and positioning. For example butt trodes draw a fair amount of power due to their large surface area.

I am a complete power junkie (MMmmmm... gimme that mo'fukkin power!) but even at my personal comfort limit there is always a little more power available. I don't think I've ever maxed-out in 2B Stereo mode, although I can easily do that with my ET312.
Getting to 40% in stereo mode (not advanced stereo mode in 2.122) takes a bit of time but ca be done with certain mp3 files with sharp or very smooth pulses. However varying waves and constant signals just tip me over the edge.

I save your "bastard" file for times when I've been edging for hours and numbed out /lost sensitivity.... or have already cum and want more.
Bastard never fails... 8mins in and I'm usual done.... i never cum during the stim directly... but always during the silence/break when my d*ck is twitching involuntarily. Then when I'm spent and ready to turn everything off... bang... comes the hard stim that shoots right through and hurts... really hurts... especially if over 20% power.

I've never been able to max my 2b with your bastard file.
Nos05

Post by Nos05 »

I just ordered with the power supply kit
But for experimenting I am glad to not beeing hooked up on regular power cord :D
reefcatcher

Post by reefcatcher »

Just ordered my power cord, rather scarred to run the command files I produced with a battery, it may now be a bit too intense !
Malvina
Active

Post by Malvina »

I just bought power supply but still afraid to use it :D
Is it well isolated and uses transformer?..
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you are using the power supply we supply, then yes it is fully approved and safe.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Malvina
Active

Post by Malvina »

Of course, it's yours!
Also very good and handy idea to have adapters for different socket types.
Great work!
Dunder
Active

Post by Dunder »

I never thought about how the power supply would save you on batteries. Will have to buy that since I didn't include it with my original purchase.