How to fix power to high ?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ajbtv2
Active

Re: How to fix power to high ?

Post by ajbtv2 »

Having the power level remembered will be a great feature! I'm almost memorized the exact turning sequence required to get the High.

DrBottom

Post by DrBottom »

Can anyone give some insight regarding the power level?
Is it simply a higher power output? If yes, what’s the conversion? Is 20 low like 10 high?
If there is actually more to it, I’d love to know.
Dunder
Active

Post by Dunder »

admin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:47 pm
Coolmessage wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:54 pm One further question please:

Will there also be a "boost function" or "fire button" with the new firmware ?
For this purpose, the "Select-Button" could be used to send short but strong impulses as an overlay to the normal programme.
Nope not planned. And since the select button is used to quickly kill the output its not something that can easily be done.

Si
A fire button is something I also desire, I am new to the 2B, and am currently scouring the forums looking if anyone has created any custom software that recreates the fire button which I've seen on your other products.

I feel like it should be possible, since the random mode does have the output go from basically non-existent to very high in a heartbeat already.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It's doable though the session file system, which would require a PC. We have some ideas how to run it though a standard 2B, and will look at it again

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd