Response time in stereo mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
MisterO

Re: Response time in stereo mode

Post by MisterO »

OK. I didnt Test it, just read it. But it should work this way or am I wrong? Maybe understood this wrong, cause english isnt my native language.

ajbtv2
Active

Post by ajbtv2 »

I'm also looking for a potential adjustment ability to get shorter bursts that are usually labeled as "pain" to trigger the 2B -- that sounds like what's being discussed here.
BamaSwitch

Post by BamaSwitch »

Newbie here and posting so I can follow along on this thread. I'm curious about the same thing. I'm very happy with the 2B otherwise but a lot of the estim audio files I've found use shorter "pulses" that don't work well with the 2B.

Someone directed me here and hinted that an updated bios was in the works that would address this potentially. Is that the case?

Also, did I understand correctly that if it was operated through the software on the computer that this "limitation" isn't there?

Thanks!!
StereoStim
Active

Post by StereoStim »

I have not observed better response times in the beta version of the software. It is what it is and we have to live with the signal processing of the 2B in stereo modes.

What it means is that one cannot modulate the 2B's output much faster than about 0.5 hz (2 pulses per second). That is the fastest modulation I use on https://e-stereo.com a web based randomized fully adjustable stereo audio server
Have fun with audio served by E-Stereo.com
stiff0815excellent

Post by stiff0815excellent »

I also noticed the slower response times, compared with other boxes. Naughtyelectron's "5 Pulsinator Faster" felt almost continuous without noticing the zero crossings much.