2b vs electropebble

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
cutencurious
Active

2b vs electropebble

Post by cutencurious »

Hi,
I'm relatively new to e-stim and purchased the electropebble a few months back.
From what I've read, I'm tempted to try sell it and upgrade to the 2B, however before I do, I wanted to find out if I'll notice much of a difference with the 2B?
I've not managed a HFO with the electropebble yet, but it does feel amazing.
What is the 2B like and how does it compare to the ElectroPebble?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 2b vs electropebble

Post by Stimaddict »

cutencurious wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:24 pm ...however before I do, I wanted to find out if I'll notice much of a difference with the 2B?
Will you notice much difference? Fuck yes! If you like the Electropebble you are in for a real treat. The Pebble is a good intermediate stim box. It sits between a TENS unit and the 2B. The difference is like comparing a Toyota Yaris to a Ferrari. Sooner or later you really are gonna have to get yourself a 2B, this thing could force an orgasm out of a stone. It will grab you, make you beg for mercy then blow you into outer space.

Beg, borrow or steal the money. You should get a fair price for your Pebble on eBay but if necessary sell your car, clothes and shoes :D
(P.S. Be *sure* to get the mains adapter with it.)
cutencurious
Active

Post by cutencurious »

Thanks Stimaddict. I think you've convinced me :)
hanswurst
Active

Post by hanswurst »

What Stimaddict said, but if you sell the Pebble you might miss Torment mode...
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

cutencurious wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:33 pm Thanks Stimaddict. I think you've convinced me :)
Hi C&C - There are many reasons why I love my 2B. I like the 2B's superior power with plenty of "oomph", I like its small size, its Stereo audio experience, its ease-of-use and, above all, the blissful sensations it gives which suit me perfectly. It carries a lifetime guarantee with an excellent back-up service and its upgradeable firmware is being constantly updated making it future-proof with many beta versions to try. A new, final firmware version is nearing completion.

Probably the best thing about this box is the way it opens up a whole new world of sexual ecstasy in the form of Stereo audio mp3 stimfiles. It's like having an infinite number of different 'modes'. These stimfiles range from short routines (played on a loop) to 4-hour 'stimphonies' that take you on an inner sexual journey. Once you've been down that road there is no turning back!

HAPPY STIMMING!
cutencurious
Active

Post by cutencurious »

Thanks both.
I've taken the plunge and purchased it!
I'll probably look to sell my Pebble as I've spent far too much on e-stim now :D
ChriMu
Active

Post by ChriMu »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:42 amOnce you've been down that road there is no turning back!
That's the point! I've used different boxes to achieve HFOs, but there is nothing like stereostim. It opens a whole new world of pleasure (and pain if you like :twisted: )
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I started with a Pebble then 2 months later purchased the 2B. 8 months later I still use my Pebble at times, usually when I want to be discrete and have it in my pocket, I find I can control it better than the 2B when I can not see it to change modes.
ZappBrannigan
Active

Post by ZappBrannigan »

We are fortunate to own probably the majority of the various units that exist, and we have learnt just like with sex personal preferences play a big role regarding what works for you and importantly what kinda mood your in or what type of response you want that day (again it is not static and you may find you want to use different units or electrode setups).
2B is definitely an upgrade to the Pebble (they are a little similar to me but 2B is a big step up), one suggestion is also to consider the Helix as I really like that unit and the sensation/control it provides, my partner is more keen on the 2B but we like different sensations.
Also key is trial and error; you may prefer positive on the insert/pads lower down or like myself the positive on the loop around the penis, you may also prefer a certain diameter loop or partially blocking part of the loop but need to be a little careful so you do not cause any ring marks on the skin going over the top with the power and ensuring use of conductive gel.
Zapp Brannigan: We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised