Anyone else get no signal on Channel B with stereo files?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Anyone else get no signal on Channel B with stereo files?

Post by Davespages »

StereoStim wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:38 am
Davespages wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:37 pm I used my phone (Samsung S9) and the issue is down to the 4-pin multi jack as the headphone jack incorporates a microphone pin for a headset.
For phones it is recommendable to use a headphone microphone splitter https://www.amazon.co.uk/Splitter-POSUG ... B079PJL14Y
Ohms wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:02 am Sometimes I have to wiggle the input cable at the 2B before channel B starts to work.
I too had this issue with the supplied audio cable, used another cable and all is OK. Today, i did a closer inspection of the supplied audio cable and note that the metal 3.5mm plug is not square to the cable's end plastic molding. Just roll the plastic on a flat surface and observe the plug wobble.
Being a mobile DJ I have a number of 3.5mm to 3.5mm leads. I was convinced it was a dodgy lead... but sadly not. It was my phones headphone socket.