My very first HFO

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
willy123wonka
Active

My very first HFO

Post by willy123wonka »

Today I finally had my first HFO. It felt amazing
It took me some a couple of months to find my sweet spot, but I finally found it
Settings to achieve this:
Rubber cockring in the middle of the shaft, anal flange
A-Splitmode 94:6 on Low and starting around 20 and buiklding up to around 55-57 until I reached the point of no return and the cum explosion hit me
It was awesome
Will explore more, now I found out it can happen to me as well

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: My very first HFO

Post by mrbutt89 »

I'm really pleased to hear about your success. Well done for being patient and experimenting until you found a setup that worked for you. The first HFO can be quite a hurdle for some people, but now you've overcome it you'll probably find other ways of reaching that same goal. Just don't be too disappointed if the next time you try the exact same approach it doesn't work. It's not an exact science and the results can be unpredictable. However, the fact that you've achieved HFO at least once will help you relax into it more, which always helps.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Hey great! Another trick to try -- at the very end, just when you feel ready to cum, switch to 'Throb' mode and rapidly whack up the power really high, as high as you can possibly stand it. Open an umbrella to protect yourself from falling jizz!

With practice you can spin the power knobs as you cum to create a kind of 'ripple effect' to control and prolong the orgasm for ages.
StereoStim
Active

Post by StereoStim »

well done on your success, but possibly these success stories could be posted on a general thread instead of on the 2B specific thread --- any thoughts
Have fun with audio served by E-Stereo.com
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

StereoStim wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:00 am well done on your success, but possibly these success stories could be posted on a general thread instead of on the 2B specific thread --- any thoughts
Well he was describing in detail a specific 2B setup.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

I warmly congratulate you on your endurance and success. May the experience be repeated often!

What I would still like to know is how the three electrodes are wired.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.