2B as an intro to E-Stim for my girl

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ZappBrannigan
Active

Re: 2B as an intro to E-Stim for my girl

Post by ZappBrannigan »

joannesReviews wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:39 am @Gishan - You have got yourself a great control box and some really nice electrodes too. Yes, there are definitely more penis owners into e-stim than vagina owners but that is slowly changing which is good as it is great for all sexes.

Experimentation is key to getting the most out of it in terms of the settings on the box but also the electrodes you use and where you place them. Don't underestimate the humble self-adhesive monopole electrodes. The Bobble or flange inserted and on one channel coupled with a pair of pads attached to the inner thighs or on the labia adjacent to the clitoris on the second channel is amazing.
This is exactly how my partner loves the setup.

And Gishan you are so fortunate that your own partner wishes to be involved with you in E-Stim; it opens a lot of fun options in the bedroom in terms of play and sexual satisfaction and fulfillment.
Both of us can swing between being dominant or sub, which you may or may not find is the case in your relationship and comes down to working out what is the most fun play-engagement you both have in the bedroom.
One thing we really enjoy doing as a competition to each other taking turns is trying to resist an orgasm while the other tries to bring it on very quickly controlling the units while also doing other things as well to speed along the process, but this only really works once you know each others response very well to e-stim.
May you both have lots of fun.

Zapp Brannigan: We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised
aliced

Post by aliced »

Davespages wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:36 am Experiment with the modes, find out what feels good... then play with the adjust and feel of each mode.... it really makes each mode feel different. All while keeping the intensity (power) the same.

Once confident, then youn have the wide open world of e-stim audio files that you can play into the 2b using a 3.5mm audio cable.

Don't forget to experiment with electrodes. We all (regardless of biological arrangement or preferred gender) have an ass hole... and these have lots and lots of nerves which can be very pleasurable when stimmed... so talk to your girl about the prospect of anal toys and then e-stim anal toys... i won't happen over night... but trust me, for a guy its extremely pleasurable and for a woman... the wall between the anus and the vagina is thin and absolutely covered in nerve endings... so anal e-stim can be pleasurable for women too.

There are urethral electrodes, condutctovr rubber, sticky pads, clips, cups, suckers, plugs... all sorts of electrodes to suit various genitsls and body parts.

As for above the waist... the official line is 'avoid above the waist
However I regularly use a tens machine to stim my nipples.
A tens machine is no match for the 2b.. but my nipples don't need a lot of power... so i feel (for me) its OK...
I followed your advice and I can only say that it was amazing! Thanks a lot, bro. you are GOAT
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

aliced wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:16 pm
Davespages wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:36 am Experiment with the modes, find out what feels good... then play with the adjust and feel of each mode.... it really makes each mode feel different. All while keeping the intensity (power) the same.

Once confident, then youn have the wide open world of e-stim audio files that you can play into the 2b using a 3.5mm audio cable.

Don't forget to experiment with electrodes. We all (regardless of biological arrangement or preferred gender) have an ass hole... and these have lots and lots of nerves which can be very pleasurable when stimmed... so talk to your girl about the prospect of anal toys and then e-stim anal toys... i won't happen over night... but trust me, for a guy its extremely pleasurable and for a woman... the wall between the anus and the vagina is thin and absolutely covered in nerve endings... so anal e-stim can be pleasurable for women too.

There are urethral electrodes, condutctovr rubber, sticky pads, clips, cups, suckers, plugs... all sorts of electrodes to suit various genitsls and body parts.

As for above the waist... the official line is 'avoid above the waist
However I regularly use a tens machine to stim my nipples.
A tens machine is no match for the 2b.. but my nipples don't need a lot of power... so i feel (for me) its OK...
I followed your advice and I can only say that it was amazing! Thanks a lot, bro. you are GOAT
Thats great, long live your journey into e-stim.

Do report back with great sessions... what you did, how you did it, what settings, what electrodes as inevitably someone will want to to recreate your session for themselves... and you may help someone new find their way into the world of e-stim :)