A Couple of Audio Files

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Imogen
Active

A Couple of Audio Files

Post by Imogen »

I thought I'd post my first estim audio tracks for comment, criticism and feedback.

This is the first movement, an eight-minute warm up session, the foreplay if you like, for what I intend to be a longer estim-ambient piece, BioSpherical.

There are two versions. The first, BioSphere is the original and unprocessed. This has a wide dynamic range, i.e., loud bits surrounded by quiet bits. The second version, the Compressed Mix, has been quite heavily compressed which, to a degree, levels out the signal so there should be no sudden surprises. The frequency range of this version is band limited from 100Hz to 10kHz (I don't know what the 2B's actual frequency response is but it seems to be about 5 octaves from 125Hz to 4kHz). Both versions are peak limited to -0.1dB to avoid clipping.

01 BioSphere.mp3
02 BioSphere - Compressed Mix.mp3

Running the compressed version with only the A channel connected, in the simple classic setup of one electrode round the glans and a second around the base of the cock and balls, I get a slowly rotating sensation around the glans which is quite pleasant. Mind you, estim is different for different people at different times of day, mood etc., what you feel will probably be entirely different too.

I’ve not tried either file in a tri-phase setup yet.

If you're interested it was created with the Dimension Pro VST synth in Sonar X3 Studio with ToneBoosters production tools V3.

So, hook up, lie back and relax.

Love, Imogen xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: A Couple of Audio Files

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hi Imogen.
Thanks for sharing these files. It's so exciting to have a new audio file to try, and I'll look forward to putting them both through their paces in due course.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Hey thanks Imogen. Still haven't had the chance to try these out properly but they look and sound great in an editor. I know these music based stim tracks work well from my experiments with theremin sounds. Is it ok if I add your tracks to the Archive?
Imogen
Active

Post by Imogen »

Hi Stimaddict,
Stimaddict wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:34 am Is it ok if I add your tracks to the Archive?
Yes feel free, I've no probelm with that at all.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Imogen wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:19 pm Yes feel free, I've no probelm with that at all.
Cheers! The direct link is here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... erOkegTOxm

I'm sure the Admin won't object to that link coz these are your own files shared with your permission.
chas104418
Active

Post by chas104418 »

Thanks Imogen

Cant wait to try them!

Chas
Imogen
Active

Post by Imogen »

Here's the next instalment.

Calibrator.mp3
The Calibrator mp3 file is a 30 second long 0dB sine wave that can be used to calibrate the output of your audio player (mp3 player etc). With the calibrator file playing, adjust your audio players output level to give the maximum deflection on 2B's level meters without the display flickering. A flickering display means you are overdriving the 2B's inputs. Overdriving your 2B will limit the dynamic range of the stim file and also may damage your 2B.

Once you have correctly set your audio players output level you may then adjust the 2B's level controls to provide your preferred level of stimulation.

03 Aversion Therapy.mp3
Expect sudden shocks, it is aversion therapy after all.

xxx Imogen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.