Hello & Help

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
dennis1945

Hello & Help

Post by dennis1945 »

hello to all here.
i bought my 2b from gary at happystim this summer and am enjoying it immencely.

but...i have a problem. due to a misque i did yesterday while shutting it down.

i think, as i remember, i first pulled the wire from the trodes before shutting the box off.
i think.
but i noticed the readout screen showed a series of question marks (????????) and then
went blank. since then it has remained blank.

today i have looked at the box and know that all the functions seem to work ok, i just
cant see anything on the screen.

i hope you'll either give me a fixit procedure here or by email, or, if need be, the address
where i may send the box and any instructions for what and how to return it to you.

the serial # is 213316

thanks
dennis1945
Last edited by admin on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed open email address

admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello & Help

Post by admin »

Hi Dennis,

I've replied to your email, but I'm also replying here to help others. ?????? on a screen is not something that I have come across before, especially as its appears that the functions are still working...it looks like you might have blow the LCD screen module. Its covered by the guarantee, so you do need to get it back to us for repair.. I sent the details in the email. Please make sure you mark the package 'return under guarantee - repair' as that way it doesn't get stuck in customs.

I'll get it repaired and back to you asap.

Hope this helps,

Wayne
E-Stim Systems Ltd
dennis1945

Post by dennis1945 »

Wayne,
thank you for your reply and your actions concerning my series 2b box. i will indeed send it to you this coming week for repair.
[Personal; details removed]

thank you,
denny
Last edited by admin on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal details
dennis1945

Post by dennis1945 »

to admin:
today i received my repaired 2b box. thank you so much!
happy holidays to you and to all!

dennis