First Time with 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ncstimmer
Active

First Time with 2B

Post by ncstimmer »

I'm a newbie who will be placing my order for a 2B very soon. I'd love to hear from those willing to share what the very first time with their 2B felt like, to the extent someone can actually describe it. Was it love at first stimulus or did it take time to get used to it? I'm surprised at how little there is out there actually describing as its happening what estim feels like. Maybe everyone stays relatively silent until they can't anymore because it is so good, or perhaps they're waiting for something to happen. Just curious. Thanks!

MGatsy
Active

Re: First Time with 2B

Post by MGatsy »

I would say don't have any expectations, it is what it is "experimental". Take your time and go through each of the different programs and find out what makes you sing. Also don't go for any complicated trode setup - keep it simple, if you are buying a 2b you may have experimented with other(cheaper) boxes before now(i had) and so you may know what setup works best for you. The 2B will deliver everything you need and more.
PS
make sure you get the mains power adapter with it

Good Luck
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

With me it genuinely was "love at first stimulus" because I was left anorgasmic after recovering from illness. I hadn't cum for almost 3 years and was desperate. My 2B worked first time and cured me of all that. I'm a married man but the 2B is my mistress with a special place in my heart (and my cock & balls) ;)

What does it feel like? Heaven, absolute fucking heaven. If you want a description... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10876

But you need to learn how to use it properly. See these posts:
** Advice for *NEW* 2B owners - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9716&p=14259
** 2B - Tips for 'smoothness': viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9602
Last edited by Stimaddict on Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

MGatsy wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:07 pm Also don't go for any complicated trode setup - keep it simple [...]
make sure you get the mains power adapter with it
Two pieces of excellent advice.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I'm always a little cautious about sharing my first experience with the 2B... because it was so good!

I know some people need many sessions with the box before they achieve orgasm with it, and I don't want people to feel discouraged if that's what they're hoping for and it doesn't happen for them the first time.

I'd picked up my 2B from the guys in Watford, and couldn't wait to give it a try. I'd been extremely horny all the way home. So I thought a short 10-minute play as soon as I got in would be enough to give me a taster of what was in store. I connected it up to an old personal CD player, stuck the audio tracks CD (now available as a download, I think) that came with the 2B into it, and hooked up a couple of CR loops on Channel A to my cock.

As soon as the electricity started flowing, it felt so good in my cock. It was like a vibrator, but much deeper, like it was vibrating within the whole length of my cock. The pulsing came and went, and with each change in pattern it made my cock twitch. Within five minutes of starting, I knew I wasn't going to stop at 10 minutes. But then, as I got to about 8 minutes, I felt that building sensation in my balls, telling me that if I kept going I was going to shoot. So I kept going, and within a minute or so I was at the point of no return. I came harder than I could ever remember having cum before, and for such a long time. Multiple strong spurts that left me feeling totally drained but ectstatic.

I know my session wasn't necessarily typical. But I'd been looking forward to getting my 2B for many months, so I was really turned on by the time I wired up. Being so amazingly horny and in the right headspace definitely helped me achieve what I was longing for. If that isn't the first time experience for others, don't worry. Just keep playing, trying different things, and one day it'll get you.

You never forget your first HFO!
ncstimmer
Active

Post by ncstimmer »

Thanks for that great recounting of losing your 2B cherry! I’ve been looking at Estim for years and finally decided to take the plunge. I cannot wait for it to arrive. I definitely envision a similar experience to what you enjoyed but who knows for sure. I tend to really enjoy vibrators and can sometimes come very quickly with them. I suspect I’ll be hard shortly after receiving it Monday! I’ll certainly leave my impression about the experience here.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

ncstimmer wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:00 pm I cannot wait for it to arrive. I definitely envision a similar experience to what you enjoyed but who knows for sure.
Hmm... maybe you should lower your expectations a little. Your early sessions should be considered practice runs. I'd hate for you to be disappointed.
ncstimmer
Active

Post by ncstimmer »

Thus the “but who knows”. I get ya, at my age, expectations are always tempered with the knowledge that rarely are things perfect. Definitely looking forward to it but it certainly may take time to become proficient using it and figuring out what works best.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Stimaddict is right. Don't pin all your hopes on your first session. A good session doesn't always have to end in an orgasm. In fact, at my age an HFO means end of play for an hour or more. A longer journey gives you more time to enjoy the scenery!
ncstimmer
Active

Post by ncstimmer »

Well, I got my 2B and some accessories yesterday about 1pm and I gotta say most of the rest of the afternoon was spent exploring! Man, did I enjoy myself! But, clearly there is a lot to learn as well. Really gave the box a workover, checking out all the preset programs including stereo - definitely enjoyed Bastard Director's Cut and Biosphere! While I very much enjoyed just ball and under glans stimming for most of the session, it wasn't until I introduced the Moaner into the mix that I began to really lose myself. My goodness, my experience was that I could endure much higher levels of stim to my ass than my cock and balls. I eventually kicked up to High Power (also Mains plug in) to really get into a groove! Man, continuous, thrust, waterfall and wave appear early on to be my favorites. One issue that I hope will eventually correct itself is I found myself losing my erection a good bit...not because I wasn't amped up but I believe it had to do with being so focused on all the dials, the electrode pads and such. Once I started with the Moaner, however, that issue seemed to lessen although I was never at full erection at any point during the long afternoon of exploration. I'm taking the day off today to recover but definitely excited about what the future holds. Finally, I did not experience an entirely HFO, but did get close on a few occasions - especially on thrust - before adding the Moaner but once I added the moaner and after about 45 minutes enjoying it, I was pushed for time and ended up wanking one out while the Moaner pleasured the hell out of me! Oh, one final point, I definitely want to get some durable rubber cockrings, I thought I had but I apparently didn't. Will also eventually get the triphase cable as well.