I'm thinking of coming back to the 2b

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Bigchilli
Active

I'm thinking of coming back to the 2b

Post by Bigchilli »

Hey peeps

Started with tens
Moved to helix then 2b

My powerTens unit has always giving me HFO's
Helix couldn't and the 2b did once in about 10-12 attempts

So I sold my helix and 2b and carried on using my tens unit, I have a 100% success rate with my tens now in about 30-45 mins and I use it about once a week

I know people are going to say just enjoy the ride etc but to me in all honesty,stimming for an hour or two and not cumming is the worst thing ever

So why get another 2b?...
I simply can't get that HFO out of my mind :o
The HFO's with tens are nice,great even but the one I had with the 2b was like nothing I've experienced before or since
It was completely insane!

I always felt the 2b had too many settings,I would spend ages toying around, my tens is far simpler, just put it on the fastest pulse and wick the power up til boom

When I had my 2b I'd only had a few HFO's compared to 40+ (at a guess) now
Would this additional experience help with going back to the 2b

I also REALLY want to try a moaner 8-)

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: I'm thinking of coming back to the 2b

Post by joannesReviews »

The 2B is without a doubt in my mind one of the best e-stim control boxes ever created. It is packed full of features that can be explored but when you go back to it stick to the basic settings at first and learn to use and enjoy it. Messing around with settings can be counterproductive and a distraction. The 2B will feel different to your current unit and you will have to experiment and learn to get the best out of it.

That will be worth the effort as the 2B is incredible. Get the mains power adaptor as that turns it into a powerhouse. The Moaner is an incredible electrode and another worth considering is the Large Flo. Both of these are my go-to electrodes for internal play and work very well with the 2B.

Keep a stimming diary when you start off with the 2B, this will help you to zone in on what settings work best for you with the benefit of not going over the same ground with things that didn't work well for you. This can be as simple as noting down electrode placements and modes used etc.

I hope you enjoy chasing down those HFO as with a 2B they are mind-blowing. Happy stimming.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

If HFOs are your main aim, and you're achieving that with a TENS unit, then perhaps you don't need a 2B at all! However, you may get to the point where you want more variety out of your e-stim sex life, and at that point the 2B would definitely be worth another go. As Joanne says, playing with all the different modes and options can be too much of a distraction, and counterproductive. That's the reason why most of my stim sessions are based around audio files. They provide all the variety I could possibly want, but with minimal input from me, apart from getting the power levels right.
If you're wanting to give the Moaner a go, I suspect you'll need a proper made-for-play box such as the 2B so that you can get enough power out to make it work well. You'd definitely need the mains adaptor to go with it.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Bigchilli wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:19 pm My powerTens unit has always giving me HFO's
The PowerTENS / Ultima 5 is a great intro to estim - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... uEL-8NGlrj

However it's easy to fall into a rut with whatever you become familiar with, so you are missing out on the best that really good stimming has to offer. There comes a time when you need more. That's where the 2B comes in. It's the power, flexibility and never ending possibilities that count. To me it's not just about HFO, it's the slow ride getting there. The tease, the climb, the edging, and the euphoric feeling afterwards when you think, "Wow, I really enjoyed that!"
ncstimmer
Active

Post by ncstimmer »

I highly recommend the Moaner! Although I am very new to stimming - just go my 2B (first box ever) about a week or so ago, my best sessions to date have come with the Moaner combined with some cock/ball electro. For some reason, I'm finding maintaining an erection very difficult while stimming. I may need to find a place where I can just lie back and relax for a bit as opposed to sitting in a chair. I have found a great deal of pleasure from audio tracts!
Bigchilli
Active

Post by Bigchilli »

Thanks for all the replies peeps

I'm definitely giving it serious consideration
Maybe going all in with 2b,moaner,mains plug,sound,quality loops

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:06 pm
Bigchilli wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:19 pm My powerTens unit has always giving me HFO's
The PowerTENS / Ultima 5 is a great intro to estim - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... uEL-8NGlrj

That's the one
Pad on anus
Pad on perineum
Pad on base of shaft
Pad directly on the glands

Works every time

I would love a moaner or large flo

Would love to have a prostate orgasm some day ;)
rakedmast
Active

Post by rakedmast »

I agree with Mr.Butt, if your TENS unit gives you HFO's why change? Considering a Moaner? Consider also a Flanged bi-polar FLANGED ELECTRODE
from Estim systems. Easier to insert and the slightly smaller head concentrates more stim at the prostate if that is what you are seeking. Larger electrodes such as the FLANGED ELECTRODE require the power provided by a 2B. I own one and it is a joy to use.
Bigchilli
Active

Post by Bigchilli »

rakedmast wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:51 am I agree with Mr.Butt, if your TENS unit gives you HFO's why change? Considering a Moaner? Consider also a Flanged bi-polar FLANGED ELECTRODE
from Estim systems. Easier to insert and the slightly smaller head concentrates more stim at the prostate if that is what you are seeking. Larger electrodes such as the FLANGED ELECTRODE require the power provided by a 2B. I own one and it is a joy to use.

That's why I haven't yet
I keep thinking about the HFO the 2b gave though :shock:
It literally lasted minutes,I was squirming and moaning all over the bed
The tens one's don't compare

Thanks,will check out the flanged electrode
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Sounds to me, Bigchilli, as though you've already made up your mind! Perhaps it's time to get off that fence... ;)
Bigchilli
Active

Post by Bigchilli »

mrbutt89 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:38 pm Sounds to me, Bigchilli, as though you've already made up your mind! Perhaps it's time to get off that fence... ;)
:lol:
You're probably right :mrgreen: