Ideas and projects after half a year 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
donnerruebe
Active

Ideas and projects after half a year 2B

Post by donnerruebe »

Hey stimmers,

I own my 2B now over a month and thanks to Joanne's discord i found this corner of the Internet of HFOs. First of all I think the 2B is a great Device for stimming as it can do from gentle to painful effects to the body.

The first day I used the 2B it was a great pleasurable session leading to my first HFO. Before I liked to stroke a bit to get the right feeling. After that I started to write some Software to be able to use some kind of automatic modes with my 2B. Generating patterns and then feel what settings work for me. Sadly I had not much time because of many other things to do like work.

A project including the 2B which is planned for a halloween kinky party is a great organ of O. Which in this case will be a midi keyboard, a raspberry pi and of course a 2b. The game is, that a person will get the chance to become a pleasurable concert by the player. Some keys wil change patterns, some will change power and a combination or after a certain playtime should start the final song which hopefully leads to some HFOs.

For hygenic reasons, i made a quick connector on the 3D printer. So everyone on the party can wear there own electrodes under the clothes and connect to the 2B in less than a second.

As we are a young kinky group, we like to hear about your tips and tricks or favorite patterns and settings.