Perfect settings for a ghost fuck

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ncstimmer
Active

Perfect settings for a ghost fuck

Post by ncstimmer »

I rode the lightning some this afternoon and came across a wonderful combination of settings that literally felt like I was getting fucked while my cock was being pulled and/or hammered by the thrust. I was hooked with the Moaner on channel B and two adhesive pads positioned one on my perineum and one on the underside of my shaft. Ultimately, on low power and thrust, I worked up to about 40 on A with feel at 20 with the adhesive pads and the Moaner on B up to about 90 power with 90-100 feel. I swear. It was incredibly like I was being fucked hard. For a few minutes I was close to Nirvana and could feel myself starting to fade into La La land but time was short and I had to cut my session a little short. I’ll definitely revisit these settings when I have more time and can hopefully enjoy a prostate orgasm. Let me know if anyone else finds this enjoyable.

Firefly
Active

Re: Perfect settings for a ghost fuck

Post by Firefly »

This sounds amazing!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

For the uninitiated the "Ghost Fuck" sensation is where you set up the right conditions to produce a series of anal contractions. You need a good bipolar insertable, with 'one-above-the-other' contacts not 'side-by-side'. The "Moaner" comes well recommended.

Generally 'Pulse' type modes work ok in made-for-play stimboxes. You will get the best results from pulsating 'on-off-on-off' signals, and wave-like 'up-down-up-down' signals. You should also experiment with adjusting the speed/tempo of the pulsations or waves.

There are many suitable audio stimfiles available that will help. In particular I'd suggest you try V91's work. He has created "Back & Forth", "Up & Down", "Bouncing" and "Stroking" suites and pieces that could be just what you are looking for.

Also take a look at Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite', great for prostate stimulation of all kinds.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 40 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

ncstimmer wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:25 am I rode the lightning some this afternoon and came across a wonderful combination of settings that literally felt like I was getting fucked while my cock was being pulled and/or hammered by the thrust. I was hooked with the Moaner on channel B and two adhesive pads positioned one on my perineum and one on the underside of my shaft. Ultimately, on low power and thrust, I worked up to about 40 on A with feel at 20 with the adhesive pads and the Moaner on B up to about 90 power with 90-100 feel. I swear. It was incredibly like I was being fucked hard. For a few minutes I was close to Nirvana and could feel myself starting to fade into La La land but time was short and I had to cut my session a little short. I’ll definitely revisit these settings when I have more time and can hopefully enjoy a prostate orgasm. Let me know if anyone else finds this enjoyable.

Set yourself up in tri-phase and go on bounce.

You get a very good ghost fucking... and when the 2 signals cross on the common and both are at the peak and trough... the strength of the ghost fucking is the fucking hammer. Thats the best way I can describe it... unbelievably hard fucking.

viewtopic.php?p=18919#p18919