Will the 2B ever improve its stereo capabilities?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
BenObe

Re: Will the 2B ever improve its stereo capabilities?

Post by BenObe »

I felt the same as the OP and was similarly disappointed - in fact, I barely used my 2B for months.
My first discovery was that the electrode placement that I used to use did not work as well with the 2B - it resulted in a very flat feel. The second discovery was that many stereostim files did not work as well either. Then I read through Stimaddict's many posts and got access to the Stimfile Archive where there are many files designed for the 2B.
Here's what works for me:
Electrodes: 6mm conductive tubing loops around scrotum and cock shaft at base and just below head (my cockhead is just too sensitive). Yellow leads are on the scrotum loop and upper cockshaft loop, black common leads are both connected to the base loop.
I often warm-up using the Waterfall mode and then shift to Stereo mode. My go-to files are Stimaddict's Bastard Directors cut and Claude's Cyber Sexual Symphony. However, I do try and enjoy many other files, including some of my old stereostim files.
For me, the electrode placement made all the difference and the Stereo mode is the bomb!

zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

Add my vote to the "2B stereo is great!" column.

As a long time stimmer with analog and digital experience (ET-312B, BT-Stim), I ordered a 2B and was not sure what to expect out of Stereo mode. I found it to be wonderful and not qualitatively different than my favorite analog sessions.

I guess I already had compatible electrode placements, as my favorites tend to be similar to StimAddict's. Running the same input file alternately through my BT-Stim and 2B, I am finding occasional differences in intensity, which I chalk up to frequency response, but I would not have known without the comparison, and it still felt amazing and jaw-dropping with all the right squeezing and pounding. The "feel" dial is key, of course. Mine feels just magical at 71.

I have firmware 2.106, the version it shipped with. I do not know whether this is the "beta" stereo improvement I heard about in the past or whether the beta is still newer. At this point, I may not care. If it ain't broke...
Whatyes98

Post by Whatyes98 »

The 2b has been awesome and has good feel for mp3 files that are made to sinc with videos. I used the funscript generator to make mp3 and use this to stim with. The one by sweden is only one that works. The newer one is not for 2b. For his generator I noticed only 393 frequency make good files other files feel too light. The setting i use are plugged in to wall, high power dial at 32 30 to 33 is okay but not less or more or feelings wont be accurate. I set the volume of my tablet to 85 to 90 . I set power level for chanell A to 5 on high power. And after stimming long I set to 6 at most if I feel numb I call it a day but usually after 4 hours usually dont use that long. I never had other box and dont need to as using these setting and funscript converter the immersion was on point including blowjobs and even faster sex scenes. I tried sounding and other setups but best by far is scrotum/base cock ring and cock ring on glans with 3 focus pods from PES or PES slim jim in one channel. All this information has come from reading socialstim.org site forum where the funscript2mp3 converter is located and from practice. When using the files you must be experienced stimmer as you can get stingy pulses if your setups are out place and you use high number that why I start at 5 or 4 .
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

Whatyes98 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:45 pm The 2b has been awesome and has good feel for mp3 files that are made to sinc with videos. I used the funscript generator to make mp3 and use this to stim with. The one by sweden is only one that works. The newer one is not for 2b.
I had not heard there was another funscript converter. I'm interested to see its output, because after a week of initiation with my new 2B I have now encountered some of the stereo differences others have talked about. My first experiments happened to use very smooth files such as "Jen2.mp3" by Hedonist715 which play perfectly on the 2B. When I tried some Cock Hero tracks, the faster pulses did not get through the 2B's processing, so I reverted to my analog BT-Stim.

The 2B is not designed for this kind of input, a point made very clear by E-Stim Systems and of which I was well aware before buying the 2B. Instead, the 2B can play music and other unconstrained audio sources, which you could never enjoy on an analog device. You have to use the right tool for the right job, and I am looking forward to expanding my repertoire.

This other "sweden" funscript converter promises to put synced action back on the map though. Can I reconvert my favorite Cock Heros from their beat tracks and get good results on the 2B?
jl6564

Post by jl6564 »

JFYI:
From oscilloscope checking:
the "Adjust" turn low => generate/pass low frequency pulse
the "Adjust" turn high => generate/pass high frequency pulse
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

jl6564 wrote:JFYI:
From oscilloscope checking:
the "Adjust" turn low => generate/pass low frequency pulse
the "Adjust" turn high => generate/pass high frequency pulse
If you are referring to the 2B. Adjust doesn’t actually generate a pulse. It adjusts the parameters of the signal processing system.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zapni
Active

Post by zapni »

Whatyes98 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:45 pm The 2b has been awesome and has good feel for mp3 files that are made to sinc with videos. I used the funscript generator to make mp3 and use this to stim with. The one by sweden is only one that works. The newer one is not for 2b. For his generator I noticed only 393 frequency make good files other files feel too light.
I couldn't find the funscript generator you are talking about? These are the only two that I found:

https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html
https://eboblin.github.io/buzzer/

Is it one of these you are talking about? So far I havn't been able to generate a very good result.
stimaddict65

Post by stimaddict65 »

I think the goal isn't to make the 2B a stereostim box, but to have it take useful information from the common CH mp3 files and apply that as variation to the 17? existing modes. I'm not sure if that's possible with the hardware, but it would add a lot of variation and add a lot of value to the 2B.

Many CH authors have said that it's difficult if not impossible to make a mp3 file that works properly with all of the major stim boxes. Also at issue, is that not every CH author has access to a 2B, so they can't easily test them.

If the 2B can't be made to work directly with "sine wave" mp3s, an option would be a CH.mp3 to 2B.mp3 converter that tailors the many existing files to the 2B.
Or alternately a funscript to 2B mp3 converter. A software approach seems more likely to be practical. Maybe it could take a music mp3 and use the CH.mp3 or funscript to raise and lower the intensity, to match the video?

I'm not saying that the 2B doesn't work with CH.mp3's, but at least for me, it's hit or miss.
As I've posed elsewhere, it's like you have a great game console hardware but it won't play a lot of the popular games.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Personally I have always been very happy with the 2B's digital interpretation of audio stimfiles using v2.106 firmware. A couple of posts worth reading...

*Using audio files in 2B Stereo Mode - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169

*Why some stimfiles don't work so well on the 2B - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9774&p=14762#p14762

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
stimaddict65

Post by stimaddict65 »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:33 am Personally I have always been very happy with the 2B's digital interpretation of audio stimfiles using v2.106 firmware. A couple of posts worth reading...

*Using audio files in 2B Stereo Mode - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169

*Why some stimfiles don't work so well on the 2B - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9774&p=14762#p14762

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
I'm not trying to say that the 2B is a bad box. It's the best currently available commercial stim box. Lately I've been using it with files from the archive that the famous jen2.mp3 comes from. It seems to process all of those just fine.
The only real "deficiency" that the 2B has is the audio and data link share the same port, so it can't be computer controlled when playing audio, which is a minor inconvenience because I find the computer control to be easier to use. The 2B volume knobs seem to be rotary encoders (just a guess, I haven't opened it up) and they are not always very responsive. I'd guess digital controls were a design choice because it allow the box to zero the volume when changing routines. The down side is that if it's too intense, trying to quickly turn down the volume doesn't do much. I'm using the latest 2B beta firmware. I don't know if the firmware changed the volume knob code at all, or if it's just coincidence that they seems less responsive. Maybe my knobs have dust in them or something? I'm just comparing it to my ET-312 that has different link and audio inputs and keeps the volume the same between routines, which is nice, especially in the three audio modes.