Ghost Fuck?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Ghost Fuck?

Post by Ronfire7 »

I find I get a better Ghost Fuck with my Pebble than the 2B. What would be the best settings on a 2B with the Moaner?

gluck2233
Active

Re: Ghost Fuck?

Post by gluck2233 »

Hi! are you using a built in program or stereo mode with an audio?
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I am using the built in settings. I find bounce or pulse on my Pebble works the best.
I have not been to thrilled with the audio settings of the 2B and find I am using my Pebble more often than the 2 B for the simplicity and softer feel.
gluck2233
Active

Post by gluck2233 »

I got good results with Moaner with pulse mode, try to use high power mode and change adjustment if you don't feel it much.
I would also suggest to give you a try at stereo mode using files from Pulsinator suite.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

I can guarantee you a hard ghost fucking on the 2b.

Go tri-phase. You will need a triphase cable or make one yourself.

Bi-polar butt electrode (I use the large flo or large torpedo)

Urethral insert, even something as simple as conductive rubber as long as you can secure it in position.

The common /shared electrode will be the outter part of the butt electrode... the part that contacts the outside of your spincter.

On the 2B, connect the mains power adapter, change to High power mode (Menu 18)

Go to Bounce Mode.
Change adjust and feel so that the adjust is as low as 2 and the feel is up to 80/90.

The little middle numbers should show as 2:80

Now slowly ramp up the power on chanel.A and B

I use B for bum... thay can go to about 35 before I feel it... but then the feeling is a steep climb.

For A (which is the penis) 23/24 is enough to feel and by 40 the pulses are very sharp and painful but just take it because once you get to 60 on A and 80/90 on B the butt electrode is SLAMMING YOUR SPINCTER so hard...
This happens when the 2 phases of A and B are out of phase by 180 degrees so the voltage peaks and troughs (delta) double on the common electrode... you get essentially double the power at one point.

I have managed to max the 2b (and kill it) on 100% so go carefully.

But at about 90% I was able to tolerate the hard ghost fucking with some 'aroma' to relax my spincter as it kept tensing up... but even so I only managed about 5 mins before couldnt take any more as it is painful.

Trust me, find the sweet spot and the 2B really packs a punch.