Mode and electrode placement with Moaner

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
rjkstim
Active

Mode and electrode placement with Moaner

Post by rjkstim »

Hello all,

I have a 2b with a moaner plug as well as pads, and cr loops. I'm trying to get some overall suggestions on how to best achieve a fuller feeling in the entire length of my cock. Many times, I will feel much of the sensation in the cock head but I'm looking to have more of it in the entire length. My understanding is that the smaller the skin contact (or electrode), the more you will feel it in that specific area. Specifically, if you have a large moaner plug connected to the cock loop at the tip of your cock, you won't feel as much in your butt or prostate area, rather most sensation will be felt at the tip. Additionally, the with of the cock loop, (I have both 4mm and 6mm) and the amount of skin contact will make a difference. I've also gone as far as creating a coil that wraps around the tip to get more surface contact with the loop. So consider this CHANNEL A

CHANNEL B I have tried connecting the moaner to the base CL and also connecting the base CL to the tip..

I am trying to achieve two things. First, the "ghost fuck" sensation, while also feeling the stim in the whole shaft, not just the tip. Any suggestions? I have all sizes and lengths of rubber tubing as well as copper wire.

Thanks

GHHoss
Active

Re: Mode and electrode placement with Moaner

Post by GHHoss »

This is a good question and I hope there's a good answer.

For me, the best shaft stoking effect is using tri-phase with the glans on channel A, prostate (moaner internal) on channel B and a top-insulated CR loop around base/balls combined with the perfect stim file. The best ghost fuck I get by using the moaner as a bi-polar on channel B in several built-in modes and various stim files.

To have both stroking and ghost fucking -- I haven't figured that out.

I'm also partial to a CR coil over the glans. I use 14ga solid copper wire which can be adjusted easily as needed.
20210903_103901.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rjkstim wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:54 pm ...while also feeling the stim in the whole shaft, not just the tip. Any suggestions?
Problem is the main sexual nerve in the cock is the Dorsal nerve, which runs along the top of the penis to serve the glans. If you place extra trodes on your cock you end up double-stimming the Dorsal nerve, not so good and it won't achieve the effect you are looking for. Best trode placement for 'stroking' or masturbation sensations is cock-head plus ball sack on the same channel, and the best inbuilt 2B mode I've found is A-Split - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10503

Of course there are loads of 'stroking' audio stimfiles available. Anyone can PM me for a download link.
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

Thank you for the suggestions. Love to hear any other comments on this subject too.
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

GHHoss wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:54 pm For me, the best shaft stoking effect is using tri-phase with the glans on channel A, prostate (moaner internal) on channel B and a top-insulated CR loop around base/balls.
Which are you using as the common in this setup?

Many people mention triphase setups and I get the concept but I know there are expensive “triphase cables" but I don't understand the need unless you have a mono electrode like a pad that you wanted to use as a common or if you wanted to make the internal part of the moaner a common. Since it only has one input, I think a $10 splitter would accomplish this. Here's a picture of what I am considering.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.42.08 PM.png
I Like the head of the moaner as the common on a triphase, sometimes it will even give me a ghost fuck if my pad on my cock is large enough or use the elastic tube electrode from china.

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.42.08 PM.png