First HFO

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
wsd10
Active

First HFO

Post by wsd10 »

I've only had the 2B for a bit over a week, and only played with it a few times, which has normally been just experimenting/getting to know the controls and how each mode feels.
Yesterday I had some time, and wired up with the big E-stim CRs, on at the base behind the balls, and one around the head. Felt good, but nothing overly exciting as I went thru all the modes and adjusting feel, etc.
Waterfall was the best mode.
Took the CRs off, and grabbed the pads. One behind the sack, and one on top of the shaft. Wow, the pad behind the sack really got things tingling. Not much feeling on the shaft though. So I moved the shaft pad to the bottom.
Wow, that worked.
Ended up with Feel at 5%, and Adjust (wave speed) at 95%.
As I brought the power up to about 45%, I felt I might be able to push myself over the edge.
As I got up to 50%, I knew I had it, and the pulsing slowly pushed me to the O.
Wow. Amazing.
I like the pads. No pinching skin in the CR keepers, no lube to mess with. Just stick on and wire up.

Heathcliff30044
Active

Re: First HFO

Post by Heathcliff30044 »

Sounds like I need to give pads another try
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Congratulations on the HFO. I love pad electrodes as they are just so quick and easy to use, plus you can experiment with the placement of them to get the most out of your sessions easily. Lots of stimmers simply ignore the pad electrodes and go for more complicated setups, but keeping things simple is best. You can always combine them with loops and inserts as well using one of the E-Stim Systems Bi-Cables or adaptors.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
jimuk
Active

Post by jimuk »

I went back to pads yesterday for the first time in ages, normally using CR loops. Went for a tri-phase config which I don't normally like with one large pad under balls, one small pad at the base of cock on the top (I don't like the head being stimmed) and moaner in ass with central pin connected as the common. Pads are certainly easier to deal with if you want a quick session. Started on split A for a bit but ended up on thrust and throb. Well, I have to say that when I got to throb, the sensations went wild across my whole crotch. I'd turned the power up to the high teens/low 20s on high power and suddenly, the sensations I was feeling only on my dick started to radiate out across to my legs. This went on for a bit before I started having dry orgasmic contractions at first but it kept going and I just exploded in a gooey mess. Definitely one of the best short sessions I've had in a long time.
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Will try this
What were your settings for feel and pulse
Regards,
Willy

I went back to pads yesterday for the first time in ages, normally using CR loops. Went for a tri-phase config which I don't normally like with one large pad under balls, one small pad at the base of cock on the top (I don't like the head being stimmed) and moaner in ass with central pin connected as the common. Pads are certainly easier to deal with if you want a quick session. Started on split A for a bit but ended up on thrust and throb. Well, I have to say that when I got to throb, the sensations went wild across my whole crotch. I'd turned the power up to the high teens/low 20s on high power and suddenly, the sensations I was feeling only on my dick started to radiate out across to my legs. This went on for a bit before I started having dry orgasmic contractions at first but it kept going and I just exploded in a gooey mess. Definitely one of the best short sessions I've had in a long time.
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

jimuk wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:04 pm Went for a tri-phase config which I don't normally like with one large pad under balls, one small pad at the base of cock on the top (I don't like the head being stimmed) and moaner in ass with central pin connected as the common.
Try my "split common" setup:

Join the pad behind the balls to the moaner's outer rim, and make that the common. A to the cock, B to the moaner's inner tip. Any signal designed as a thrust will start as a firm reaming that wriggles through your prostate into a cock-stroke; the "B" current splits and runs to both common electrodes surrounding it, while the balls electrode gets a double licking of current from the "A" and "B" surrounding it. You can swap the moaner poles and get more of a synchronized rimming/stroking thing. That shared common is effectively larger than each active A/B surface, so you get very distinct separation of the A/B feelings while the whole common area just hums nicely. You need the right triphase file of course, a good stroking one. I just did digitalparkinglot's "Mia VS Dani" and it was pure heaven.
wsd10
Active

Post by wsd10 »

willy123wonka wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:16 am Will try this
What were your settings for feel and pulse
Regards,
Willy

Willy,
I'm currently using 2 pads, on channel A. I nee to modify a set of cables for triphase. And also try 4 pads for A and B channels.
After warming up on other modes, such as pulse, wave, throb, I go to waterfall with adjustment at 95, and feel at 5. Power is Low. As I bring output level above 40, I'll increase adjustment, and decrease feel. I'll generally have 45+ output, 99 on the adjustment, and 1 on the feel. Its a soft, smooth, rapid stroking feeling. In the 45-55 output range, it will push me over the edge to a HFO.