2.121B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
dark219

Re: 2.121B

Post by dark219 »

I'm very new to this, but what can I expect from this firmware version considering the last public firmware 2.106 is pretty dated?

Will it give me more control about what kind of signals the digital processing is filtering out?

Formaster24

Post by Formaster24 »

Yeah from the looks of the new Beta Manual The Update looks promising
ToyDolly
Active

Post by ToyDolly »

I'd like to get my hands on the beta now that I heard about just last night. I need some more posts to be a beta though, so here's one!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Come find me at ToyDolly.blog
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
endee
Active

Post by endee »

oh yes, I'm with you, same here, looking to get the BETA version too
TheMarve11
Active

Post by TheMarve11 »

I'm doing NNN at the moment but lokoing to upgrade my Abox Mk2 to a 2B as a reward at the end, looking forward to hopefully getting my hands on the beta software when I do and having even more new options and settings to fiddle with - do we have any idea when things will be going fully public yet?
JustADude
Active

Post by JustADude »

I'm curious as well, is there an ETA for public beta release yet? I see you guys have talked about it coming soon over the last few months, but it has been quite a while.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

JustADude wrote:I'm curious as well, is there an ETA for public beta release yet? I see you guys have talked about it coming soon over the last few months, but it has been quite a while.
Given that we are snowed under with Black Friday it won’t be today :-). Next week looks good

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustADude
Active

Post by JustADude »

estim_si wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:35 am
JustADude wrote:I'm curious as well, is there an ETA for public beta release yet? I see you guys have talked about it coming soon over the last few months, but it has been quite a while.
Given that we are snowed under with Black Friday it won’t be today :-). Next week looks good

Si

Sounds good! Thanks for the ETA. It's something I've been looking forward to for a while but was always nervous about developer forum access.
Skizors

Post by Skizors »

estim_si wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:35 am

Si

Oh man, this timing couldn't be better! My gf will be traveling internationally for the next month so it's nice to know I'll have something to keep me "occupied" while she's gone!
smurfzilla

Post by smurfzilla »

looking forward to this