2.121B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Mountainstimmer
Active

2.121B

Post by Mountainstimmer »

Just wondering if the new update is totally finished, tested and ready. I’m still running the 2.106 but would like to update if everything is good to go.

Thanks

zapni
Active

Re: 2.121B

Post by zapni »

If you have the 2.121B firmware, you can just try it? You can downgrade back to the previous version if it doesnt work out.

Although at the moment thats a beta version, so I suppose e-stim systems is not confident to release that as a non-beta release yet.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

It’s on our list, there are a couple of tweaks to the current beta and it will go public as a public beta, so it will be accessible without having to be a member of the developers forum..

Then we can work on a new new beta here. Our internal testing is about 3 versions ahead of the current beta so there is more to come.

The issue we have at the moment is time - running a business with covid, brexit and chip shortages around the world is interesting to say the least and I’m actually typing this about to go on holiday.

We also have something else in the wings which will please a lot of people - we never stand still!

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

You are a tease, I look forward to hearing about what you have in development. I hope you have a fabulous well-deserved break, enjoy your holiday.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Mountainstimmer
Active

Post by Mountainstimmer »

Thank you for the replies! That is exactly what I wanted to find out and also can’t wait for the surprise.
Estimmer2021
Active

Post by Estimmer2021 »

Still no official word as to when the firmware will be out of beta for the 2b?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Its available to anyone who wants to post a couple of times and ask for developers access, so there is no rush.

we are currently tidying up the new manual and and will release it as a public beta

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
sjg1087
Active

Post by sjg1087 »

Definitely looking forward to a public beta in case I somehow don't get approved for the developer access. I beta test computer OSes all day, so testing new firmware is right up my alley...
psidt
Active

Post by psidt »

Looking forward to it as well. Is the beta version actually stable enough to try it out? Is there a way back to a stable release if something doesn't work out?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

psidt wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:24 am Looking forward to it as well. Is the beta version actually stable enough to try it out? Is there a way back to a stable release if something doesn't work out?
Yes and Yes. All the releases or Betas since 2.105 can be reverted to a previous version

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd