Milk routine

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
TJenkinsFun2Stim
Active

Milk routine

Post by TJenkinsFun2Stim »

I really liked the Pulse routine out of the box around 82:72 or 94:92. It's interesting to see what they all do, and one little adjustment makes a world of sensation difference.

So, I found today Milk felt best to me on ~20:100. It became inevitable. I started at the bottom on the left number and moved dial up until the magic happened.

A lot of fun.

zebbg69
Active

Re: Milk routine

Post by zebbg69 »

TJenkinsFun2Stim wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:48 pm I really liked the Pulse routine out of the box around 82:72 or 94:92. It's interesting to see what they all do, and one little adjustment makes a world of sensation difference.

So, I found today Milk felt best to me on ~20:100. It became inevitable. I started at the bottom on the left number and moved dial up until the magic happened.

A lot of fun.
I haven't been able to make "milk" feel like much yet. I will try 20:100. Thanks!
I like the high "feel" numbers too, usually around 71. It is amazing how much territory can be explored with just the two numbers. I'll bet I've never tried this low:high combination yet on Milk.
TJenkinsFun2Stim
Active

Yes, it seems kinda backwards from my other routine settings. I seem to gravitate toward 72 or so on feel.

On milk it seems anything over around 30 or 40? gets too continuous feeling for me. I like lots of amplitude modulation, or spike as estim systems calls it, ha.

I'm glad I got it. It's a very capable unit. A big learning curve.
SubTazz

Post by SubTazz »

What electrodes/insertables are you using?
smurfzilla

Post by smurfzilla »

Interesting, will give these settings a try. Been struggling to find settings for milk to work well for me.
TJenkinsFun2Stim
Active

SubTazz wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:22 am What electrodes/insertables are you using?
Actually just a head and tens pad at base of spine. I never liked tens pads much, but the spine thing works well since it does not change size, ha. Will try more as I learn it better.
smurfzilla wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:29 pm Interesting, will give these settings a try. Been struggling to find settings for milk to work well for me.
I've found I really like around 10-15:90-98 or so best. It seems to work every time.

The 2B routines sometimes feel continuous, but they are really doing some nice throbs and sometimes subtle nuance changes. Sometimes a single digit change on the first number makes a larger difference in the routine than one may think.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

TJenkinsFun2Stim wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:31 am
SubTazz wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:22 am What electrodes/insertables are you using?
Actually just a head and tens pad at base of spine. I never liked tens pads much, but the spine thing works well since it does not change size, ha. Will try more as I learn it better.
So you use only one of two channels?
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Stimic87

Post by Stimic87 »

One of my favorite settings on the 2B.