Twist Mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
panmbtec

Twist Mode

Post by panmbtec »

Hello,

I'm curious if anyone can describe the new program "Twist Mode" on the 2.121 beta as there isn't any description in the beta manual.

I'm not sure if I'm experiencing an error of some sort or just am using incompatible settings/electrodes but it seems to me that well overall the program is an incredibly wonderful feeling experience, there are random "jolts" or "zaps" of higher than expected powered pulses. Has anyone else experienced this?

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Twist Mode

Post by Davespages »

panmbtec wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:53 am Hello,

I'm curious if anyone can describe the new program "Twist Mode" on the 2.121 beta as there isn't any description in the beta manual.

I'm not sure if I'm experiencing an error of some sort or just am using incompatible settings/electrodes but it seems to me that well overall the program is an incredibly wonderful feeling experience, there are random "jolts" or "zaps" of higher than expected powered pulses. Has anyone else experienced this?
I have only played with "twist" a couple of times.
Its a pleasurable feeling with a pattern of spikes/pulses.