Some questions from a newbie

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Andypandy
Active

Some questions from a newbie

Post by Andypandy »

Hello all,

I have a couple of questions for my setup.

If I want to get a ghost fuck sensation from my WMCBP(bipolar insertable electrode) using audio files(almost always do I see channel A and B in use), getting the full experience from both channels, how do I go about? Any recommended ghost fuck audio files from Stimaddicts archives?

Secondly; I dont own a tri-phase cable(yet), will connecting channel A to balls+glans and channel B to root of penis+glans act the same way as a tri-phase cable would? (Using rubber loops)

Thanks for your time and happy stimming!

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Some questions from a newbie

Post by mrbutt89 »

If you insert one lead from each channel into a CR loop, then that loop effectively becomes the "common" electrode in a triphase setup.

The best thing for ghost fucking files is to experiment, but I've had some really good times with some of T Jenkins' audio files over the years, and Fallen Angel's files are worth a try too.
mojitoman
Active

Post by mojitoman »

As a newbie myself I'm wondering if there is a "common standard" for the audio files?
Meaning e.g. channe A is typically for the butt electrode, channel B for the penis. Or vice versa.

Sure, experimenting and personal taste is imortant here.
But also I think to experience the audio files like the creator ment them to be experienced is very interesting.

Greetings,
Moji
magic = physics * volition
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

In my experience, most stereo or triphase files have been created with Channel A for the penis and Channel B for the anus. However, there's no hard-and-fast rule, and sometimes you'll get a more satisfactory experience by reversing the connections. With some files you definitely get "two for the price of one" by swapping connections. And once you add different electrode configurations into the mix, there are many, many different possibilities.
That's why a number of users here will recommend keeping a stim diary of what particularly works for you, as it's really difficult to remember which combinations work best for which audio files. It can be fun to look back over your diary and resurrect a combination you've since forgotten.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

As mrbutt says, general stimfile convention is Channel A for the front end, Channel B for the back. However there are no set rules so as always experiment.

For the uninitiated the "Ghost Fuck" sensation is where you set up the right conditions to produce a series of anal contractions. The idea is to create the illusion of being ass-fucked by a ghost, although in reality the actual physical movement is very small indeed.

You need a good bipolar insertable, with 'one-above-the-other' contacts, not 'side-by-side'. The "Moaner" comes well recommended. You will also need a stimbox with plenty of power to drive a butt trode due to their large surface area of contact. Generally 'Pulse' type modes work ok in made-for-play stimboxes. You will get the best results from pulsating 'on-off-on-off' signals, and wave-like 'up-down-up-down' signals. You should also experiment with adjusting the speed/tempo of the pulsations or waves.

There are many suitable audio stimfiles available that will help. In particular I'd suggest you try V91's work. He has created "Back & Forth", "Up & Down", "Bouncing" and "Stroking" suites and pieces that could be just what you are looking for. Also take a look at Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite', great for prostate stimulation of all kinds.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

To get you started with a ghost fuck without going down the lines of audio files... your 2B has an excellent mode called bounce.
This alternates the output between A and B

A tri-phase cable is a blessing as you can really tap into the tri-phase sensation... you want the outter (lower) electrode of your butt plug to be the common... as this is where you want the strongest sensation.

Slow the rate down from 50hz down to 1 or 2 hz and with a good bi-polar butt electrode in tri-phase I can achieve the ghost fuck sensation.