Tri phase configuration

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ShySean

Tri phase configuration

Post by ShySean »

Hey,

So I've had my 2B for maybe a year now and I'm having fun, and still learning - I'm now finally able to achieve HFO fairly regularly - but only after lengthy sessons at fairly high outputs.

I'm now looking to finesse the experience, so as the next step of this journey I've just purchased the tri phase cable.

I'm interested to hear what folks are doing please, in terms of setup, output levels and session length.

I'm initially thinkin:

Common - anal probe
Leg A - loop around head
Lehg B - loop around balls

What do you all do ?

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Tri phase configuration

Post by Davespages »

ShySean wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:46 am Hey,

So I've had my 2B for maybe a year now and I'm having fun, and still learning - I'm now finally able to achieve HFO fairly regularly - but only after lengthy sessons at fairly high outputs.

I'm now looking to finesse the experience, so as the next step of this journey I've just purchased the tri phase cable.

I'm interested to hear what folks are doing please, in terms of setup, output levels and session length.

I'm initially thinkin:

Common - anal probe
Leg A - loop around head
Lehg B - loop around balls

What do you all do ?
Sean,

For me i am always using tri- phase as the modes i prefer are pulse, bounce and wave. These work well in tri-phase as the pulse/modulation is either in sync on both chanels or alternated with enough spacing not to interfere with eachother...

Some modes don't work so well in tri-phase and an awful lot of mp3 files (estim audio) doesn't work that great in tri-phase due to the 2 chanels interfering at the common electrode... causing weird sensations...

Electrode placement can effect things.

My go-to setup is;

Low profile 4mm plugs.

75mm long 8mm Urethral sound. Yellow plug. (Chanel A)

Large Bi-polar magnum butt plug as follows..
- Centre plug hole (Upper electrode - Yellow Plug Channel B)
- Outter Plug hole (Lower electrode - Black Plug Channel B)

I've also drilled an additional 4mm hole in the base of the plug close to the other 4mm hole and this connects the second Black plug (Black Plug Channel A)

This allows 2x Black 4mm bananna plugs to connect to the lower electrode (base) which acts as a common electrode. Removing the need for a tri-phase cable.

The result in Pulse, Bounce, wave is that the common electrode... which sits just outside my spincter gets double signals and sometimes that can be twice as strong... great for ghost fucking if you get it right 😉

I must add that drilling the additional hole in the base of the e-stim butt plugs would almost certainly invalidate the lifetime guarantee...
However I would never dream of sending something thats been in my ass back in the post to a company to repair which is a good job as by design they are simple and reliable so I cannot possibly imagine anyone needing to return them for repair.
ShySean

Post by ShySean »

Its been a while.

So .... for me this works in the most amazing way - previously my sessions often took many hours before I managed to cum, and not every session was a success.

Loop on cock head - red
Loop around base of cock - yellow
Anal probe not quite inserted but in really good contact - common

High power setting - continuous mode (50)

With this setup I can now reliably acheive the most amazing HFO within often much less than 10 minutes !
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

ShySean wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:39 am Its been a while.

So .... for me this works in the most amazing way - previously my sessions often took many hours before I managed to cum, and not every session was a success.

Loop on cock head - red
Loop around base of cock - yellow
Anal probe not quite inserted but in really good contact - common

High power setting - continuous mode (50)

With this setup I can now reliably acheive the most amazing HFO within often much less than 10 minutes !
Excellent,
Keep experimenting... there are many modes that work well k tri-phase. The key is you have found a configuration that works VERY well for you.
Now you can tweak that, change electrodes or positions, try new modes etc... .
And if the experimenting doesn't work, simply go back to the tried and tested configuration