Settings for tease, denial and torture [collection]

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
wakwak
Active

Settings for tease, denial and torture [collection]

Post by wakwak »

Hey folks,

I like combining estim with some selfbondage. In the past, I have been using the "Estim bondage" tease from Milovana, which utilizes the stereo mode to deliver tease and torture. The torture parts are mostly rather short, but intense, and then usally followed by some teasing again.

From my experience with the stereo files though I know that increased intensity might cause pain, but also a high level of stimulation. Therefore, my plans for the future would be to use the full range of the 2b modes for selfbondage scenarios. I played around with the Estim Control Server by Nigel, which is quite nice due to the random playlist features. However, the fact that every setting basically ramps up from 0 and that there is no ramp function makes this a bit difficult, and I usually ended up with 2-3 settings in a random loop with minor increases for each cycle. Also, it does not include the new time warp etc. features. It was therefore always a bit hard to push limits, because settings would be either too low, or rise too quickly.

Therefore, I would like to play around a bit with Commander and i.e. the session manager (as a "live recording" to a certain extent eliminates the excitement when looking forward to a sb session). My idea would be to create a session with a mixture of tease, denial and torture elements.

However, I'm not too much into the various modes of the 2b, as I was mainly using it in stereo mode. Therefore, I would like to ask for your input which settings could be used for the various purposes. There are quite a few threads on this forum for settings to achieve a hfo, but I couldn't find much information for other stimming purposes. I know that, as a rule of thumb, increasing the intensity will cause pain at a certain point. However, this would be a bit too easy, consindering the 2b's versatility. Each setting should fulfil its own purpose by the settings as such, and not (entirely) through the power level. To give you some ideas on how I would imagine this:

- Torture settings should not be a continuous signal, but rather have painful spikes (short but intense) to make it better bearable and avoid that it inflicts too much stimulation. I was, for instance, playing around with waterfall mode, C = 20 and D = 90, which would result in a cycling pain given that the power level is sufficiently high. It could be however also a continuous signal which simply doesn't feel pleasurable.

- Tease settings would provide pleasurable stimulation to bring you to the edge, but potentially not beyond it. I would assume that this could be modes capable to hfo, but with lower intensity - I would however appreciate any other input here. :)

- Denial settings should feel pleasurable, but not be capable of letting you cum. I guess this would be also some form of non-continuous signal (similar to torture), but without pain. Could, for instance, simulate a (slow) handjob feeling, or a cycling signal with longer breaks in between. Denial settings would follow on tease sections to keep the tension, but to avoid an early ending.

My vision for this thread would be to have a collection of settings for the various purposes. I know that this might be very individual, but it could at least serve as a starting point for people like me who are not too much into the various modes and settings. Provided that there are numerous responses, I'd be also willing to edit this post and compile a list. To make this possible, I'd appreciate certain information, i.e.:

- mode, approx. power level (rough estimation), C and D settings, time warp/ramp speed, trode placement.

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thank you all!

cbtslavecom
Active

Re: Settings for tease, denial and torture [collection]

Post by cbtslavecom »

Very interesting ideas
Sorry! My English is very bad.