My Estim 2B Powerbox have a problem

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Lakagigar
Active

My Estim 2B Powerbox have a problem

Post by Lakagigar »

Hello there o/

As the title says, I have got a problem with my Estim 2B Powerbox. The issue is that 'Channel B' just stopped to deliver out a signal / current. 'Channel B' started to be unstable and was cutting out the signal / current here and there under use for some hours some few days ago. Then it suddenly worked fine for about half a day after being unstable for those few hours before it just died out completely. And I have tried 'Channel B' with different cables to, so the cables are not the issue.

'Channel A' is working fine though.

No idea on what it can be. I think there is a tiny bit unnormal smell from the device, so maybe a capacitor have gone bust?

Now, I have contacted the shop where I bought the powerbox from and they are taking care of the warranty. They say they will send the powerbox to the manufacturer (Estim) to have it repaired. I have had the device for a little over a year by now.

I know there is a lifetime warranty on the device, so i'll guess it will be sorted anyways. And should I only send the powerbox alone back, or should I include everything that came in the powerbox package?

Anyone else experienced anything similar?

admin
Site Admin

Re: My Estim 2B Powerbox have a problem

Post by admin »

You could if you wish contact the support team directly at info@e-stim.co.uk, but generally they only want the powerbox sent back.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Lakagigar
Active

Post by Lakagigar »

My 2B Powerbox was sent to E-Stim for repair a little while ago. But they couldn't fix it, so I will get a new one instead :)
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

That's good news. They really look after their customers.
Lakagigar
Active

Post by Lakagigar »

mrbutt89 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:08 am That's good news. They really look after their customers.
Yeah, their warranty shows that they know how to make a good product and cares about their customers. It was just that I was unlucky with mine.

Got my new 2B Powerbox a little earlier today :) .

EDIT: And now I have taken it for a test run. It works perfect.
SkyLight

Post by SkyLight »

I can also say how good their customer support is. Mine unit was fix and dispatched back to me the same day they received it.
widerstand

Post by widerstand »

Lakagigar wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:35 am My 2B Powerbox was sent to E-Stim for repair a little while ago. But they couldn't fix it, so I will get a new one instead :)
Ive got mine for over 5 years. its still making me very excited. you know it. and its doing fine. but thanks for you comment. hope it will be alright. tho knowing your experience I am more confident on getting other products here.
ouioui
Active

Post by ouioui »

Just got my box, but something inside is loose. When shaked, it's rattling. Is that normal?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

probably the battery wire. I would not worry about it.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd