Latest Insights With my 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Saturn2001
Active

Latest Insights With my 2B

Post by Saturn2001 »

Insights, some new things I’ve recently tried…

I always like to share stuff in here if it works for me; hopefully it helps someone else.

To preface: I am into as absolute smooth of a feeling as possible when stimming. I hate “spikiness” and I’m not into pain. I do thoroughly enjoy ghost fucking.

I like stimming to audio files, mostly because they are unpredictable and they vary in intensity throughout the file, which gives a more natural and organic feel. I’ve been on the quest to take any audio file I can find and make it feel as good and smooth as possible through the 2B. I love estim; as its a constant learning/innovative process met by great rewards.

I ended up downloading an android app (free) that includes a compressor, graphic eq, limiter, and pitch/tempo control. I tried that app today with several of the Syb files (which are quickly becoming my favorite).

The app’s compressor/limiter limits any high transients to the 2B and balances the input better across all files. I find when set properly, all files play at nearly equal peak intensity and volume with no sudden spiky surprises and no adjustment needed on the 2B. Lower level transients are also better felt.

If the audio file speed feels just slightly off, a tempo adjustment on the app usually got it perfect (especially for throbbing type files that pulse too fast for the 2B to fully pick up). If the throb is too slow, it can be sped up. Tempo has no effect on the frequency or pitch. Its truly a game changer.

The pitch adjustment works almost like the feel adjustment on the 2B, but more of a fine tuning, depending on the file’s frequency.

I haven’t messed with the EQ yet. I will have to try that with a tone generator hooked up to the 2B in order to find where I can maximize the 2B’s native frequency response curve. It would be similar to tuning an eq by ear.

On the 2B, I used to start with the feel setting in the upper 70’s. That used to feel smoother to me, but not as full. I realized initially starting at 2 and working up to 10 or so is much better, and I numb out much less. I learned this after reading through StimAddict’s posts.

I challenged myself today to use as minimal power as possible. I literally edged for an hour at around level 15 on both channels. I’m using my own custom made electrodes; plug on one channel and loops on another with nearly perfectly balanced conductor skin surface areas on each channel (and lots of conductive gel.)

When I got to where I was ready to finish, I only needed to up the power and feel by 3-4 clicks, which literally tripled the intensity to a mind blowing level. I think I had the best, hardest orgasm I’ve had in over 20 years; most certainly the best one stimming so far. Funny thing is I was using a much lower power setting I normally use.

HFO’s have always been easy for me under the right conditions. Now its no longer a matter of trying to find that perfect one file that makes me orgasm; its more of deciding which file I feel like orgasming to and tweaking the pitch/tempo to my liking.

ErikM1972
Active

Re: Latest Insights With my 2B

Post by ErikM1972 »

Hi there,

Can you tell us what app for android you downloaded?
Saturn2001
Active

Post by Saturn2001 »

ErikM1972 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:18 pm Hi there,

Can you tell us what app for android you downloaded?
Music Speed Changer
TinoLL
Active

Post by TinoLL »

VCL Media can change speed as well. But only in steps as far as I know
Saturn2001
Active

Post by Saturn2001 »

I’ve only found 2 Android apps that can change pitch and tempo separately on the fly while playing a file. This has been my go to since. It is pretty amazing being able to play a file and make a few slight adjustments while the file is playing to tweak the feeling just right.

So far I’ve just been playing around with the JV and Syb files and have had amazing results with both.

I also design some very custom electrodes through trial and error and that has played a huge part as well. Its amazing what you can do with a couple of high quality stainless steel miniature spoons, heat moldable plastic pellets, and some spare conductive rubber. Less than $25 in material and custom sized to your own anatomy. I don’t even bother with the moaner anymore. Its feels like a clunky Fiat, compared to a Porsche.

If the design isn’t quite right, you just melt it back down, and re-form it.
GHHoss
Active

Post by GHHoss »

Poweramp Music Player app on android has a tempo control. I have the paid "full" version -- not sure if tempo is available on the free version.